Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-31-2013, 09:31 PM #1
dangerousDSP

Roster size question for D3

Wasnt the roster limit 12 last year? When we get into the hot summer its really nice to be able to have those extra two. This IS the premier division where a team of 12 will go to Cup. Ive noticed other teams than ours that prepared to have 12, is there anyway we can move it to 12? Its not as if you cant play with less so if a team has access to more players they have to sit people for an event that planned on playing
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2013, 09:36 PM #2
dangerousDSP

Im not flaming here im just curious
Old 02-01-2013, 04:57 PM #3
AXBL-TX

It is a RaceTo-4 that is a max of 7 points in 10 mins of game time. We feel 10 players is more than plenty.
AXBL-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:34 AM #4
dangerousDSP

I understand, my team is capable of handling this with 10 as well as others. All Im asking is if its no too much trouble, whats the difference between 10 and 12? Idk if it costs more with Appa or if its just that more teams can have 10 and you dont want to give some sort of advantage to teams that are able to get more ppl? The series prize is entry to an event that rosters 12 players so why not just keep it the same as D3 PSP? We set out to roster a solid 12 this season and Ive seen there's another strong team that has done the same. We're all playing D3 Axbl to get a shot to go play World Cup, THANK YOU!, and I think, if others agree with me, that you may consider letting us have 12 players as long as it's not a problem somehow for yall. Ive played events with 8 and 12 last year and when it was hot they both sucked but having 12 really was less stress on my guys when it was really hot. If it isnt anymore trouble I just ask that there is some sort of consideration whether or not others care or not. More or less, the roster in PSP is 12 and if we are playing for a prize, that is to play in a PSP event where we need 12, why not let the limit be that, unless there is some sort of complication adding 2 more players. I really like this series a lot and plan to play in as many tournaments you throw as possible so Im not hating on your decisions, just asking
Old 02-02-2013, 07:28 AM #5
AXBL-TX

The roster limits have been set for 2013. They will not change this season.

RaceTo-2 8 players
RaceTo-4 10 players

2 staff per roster
Old 02-02-2013, 09:39 AM #6
dangerousDSP

wow thanks for the consideration
Old 02-02-2013, 10:03 AM #7
tido_29
I dream paintball

This is out first AXBL.. so please excuse the silly questions. Staff also need to have APPA card?

Markers
Luxe 1.5- Purple/Green (joker colors)
DM7- Purple/Green (joker colors)
Ego 11 teal/Sour Apple
System X]-NME- Red/Black[/size]
tido_29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:21 AM #8
dangerousDSP

I'm pretty sure anybody who goes into the pit does
Old 02-02-2013, 05:51 PM #9
AXBL-TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by tido_29 View Post
This is out first AXBL.. so please excuse the silly questions. Staff also need to have APPA card?
Anyone one on the roster as staff or a player must have an appa membership for 2013.