PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-25-2013, 08:52 PM #1
LibertyRadeon

JT Stealth From Hell

Hey guys,

Today I've got my JT Stealth for sale.

It's been... well, it's been modded, to say the least.

Much of the anno on the gun has been sanded off, although I did a pretty terrible job - there's still a lot of anno left in places, and the gun is pretty scratched up on one side.

The plastic foregrip thing and trigger guard were both sawed off - again, a rough job. The plastic pieces that lined the gun were also cut away, except for the part that holds the detent in place. One grip screw is missing, but the other three are there, so the grips are work fine.

That being said, this gun still works, although it certainly doesn't look pretty. I made a shooting video today, the 24th of January, in the 15 degree Fahrenheit weather and the gun shot great without leaks, without chopping a ball. I also disassembled the gun about a month ago and cleaned it up, and lubed up the internals that needed it.

The stock barrel will be included in the sale (in the video I shot it with a 14 inch CP, also for sale if you're interested). The stock barrel is also pretty rough in places, and has a slightly cracked plastic shroud on it.

I'll be selling it for 35 shipped (I take PayPal or USPS Money Order). Tracking/insurance are extra, if you want it. Due to the nature of this gun, it'll be sold as-is.

It takes 1x1 inch elbows - I bought two from Titus, which is 8 bucks right there. They'll be included in the sale.

Any questions, feel free to PM me or post in this thread.

FEEDBACK - http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_H45CXz4No

I can take more pics upon serious request.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2013, 08:19 PM #2
LibertyRadeon

___
Old 01-30-2013, 08:14 PM #3
thenoob23
ADK

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
I am actually kind of interested.I could use this for a experiment marker lol.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 02-02-2013, 05:21 PM #4
LibertyRadeon

offer up guys.