Kungpoopanda owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thanks for the help guys!
Kungpoopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2013, 12:00 AM #23
I Missed On Purpose
Team Jolt

if you have 400 you could save a little more and pick up a t2.
I Missed On Purpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:53 AM #24
Phantom_Dave

The $400 price range for a pump is a really nice spot. You have a lot of options. You can get a used CCM S6 for that, save a little more and a S6.5 or T2 if you like half blocks. You can get a new Empire Sniper for that or a used one with the CheckIt kit on it. Both are very good options.

You can get a very nice Phantom for $300 and then have some cash left over to pick up other gear you need. I played with a phantom for a long time until I got my S6. Very solid guns, never had a bit of trouble out of it. Light, consistent and reliable.

Or you can build your own cocker pump, pick a body you like, get a nice pump kit, reg, internals, asa and barrel. The nice thing about the last option is you can make it YOUR gun, there may not be another one out there just like it.

I went the CCM route and could not be happier. I love my S6. But I know a few guys who are very happy with there E.S. One word of caution, the last option can turn into an obsession because of all the choices out there.

Just my 2 cents, hope it helps.

Last edited by Phantom_Dave : 02-02-2013 at 08:00 AM.
Phantom_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:00 PM #25
Kungpoopanda
FIREPROOF FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_Dave View Post
The $400 price range for a pump is a really nice spot. You have a lot of options. You can get a used CCM S6 for that, save a little more and a S6.5 or T2 if you like half blocks. You can get a new Empire Sniper for that or a used one with the CheckIt kit on it. Both are very good options.

You can get a very nice Phantom for $300 and then have some cash left over to pick up other gear you need. I played with a phantom for a long time until I got my S6. Very solid guns, never had a bit of trouble out of it. Light, consistent and reliable.

Or you can build your own cocker pump, pick a body you like, get a nice pump kit, reg, internals, asa and barrel. The nice thing about the last option is you can make it YOUR gun, there may not be another one out there just like it.

I went the CCM route and could not be happier. I love my S6. But I know a few guys who are very happy with there E.S. One word of caution, the last option can turn into an obsession because of all the choices out there.

Just my 2 cents, hope it helps.
Thanks! I am going to get a Phantom so I am pumped about it!
Old 02-02-2013, 12:19 PM #26
brienpeppers

brienpeppers owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungpoopanda View Post

Thanks! I am going to get a Phantom so I am pumped about it!
I see what you did there

"In Soviet Russia bunker hides behind you."
brienpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:22 PM #27
Kungpoopanda
FIREPROOF FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by brienpeppers View Post
I see what you did there