ReplyGold Ups

Old 02-02-2013, 03:42 AM #22
venice empire77
_________

venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandana View Post
'Are you referencing the sandana club of course we dont dislike the members thats absurd and if you feel that way why be in it. For the record this is not brian but i will let him know whats going on. brian hasnt spent much time on pbn or sandana company lately thats why he asked myself and a few others to help people referencing our product to do so correctly. This has nothing to do with personal attacks. As i was explained Sandana has to protect and police there marks or they could lose them.
What other club would I be referring to, do you have another club that you like to go into and ****ing wreak havoc? Your "company" is unbelievable, the fact that you go after literally the only people who value your products more than the average joe is beyond something that I will ever be able to comprehend. Not to mention we can be in whatever club we want, since it isn't the "Offical" Sandana Owners Club anymore, remember?

Since this isn't Brian, or Malia. Who exactly are we dealing with here?

:edit: sorry Joe, it struck a chord. I'm ****ing up your thread
venice empire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2013, 03:54 AM #23
MINES
Late Night.

MINES plays in the PSP
MINES plays in the APPA D4 division
MINES is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Joe this piece is sick and I hope you get it sold asap, @Venice I think its "Sid".....either way who ever is on the account has to understand what is being posted for sale is not copywriting anything the title is "og tan VW with OG SS Tails" the word "Sandana" is NOT in the title...he is selling a headband....Your company doesn't ship on time, you have customers DAILY posting to your facebook asking when you will ship there items. I have heard stories of stores not getting there items as well. As well as you guys not being able stand up to your own word and tell the truth to your customers. Joe sorry for all the clutter. But we are all here to back you up and this piece is sick and should be sold asap for the price its listed for!
Old 02-02-2013, 11:15 AM #24
SoFlaBaller
2k4

Not sure how this is a trademark issue? Cutting up old, legitimate sandana products to make something custom and selling as such.
Good luck selling
Old 02-02-2013, 11:34 AM #25
ventvisor
Ice Cream Man

ventvisor plays in the APPA D4 division
This thread kinda reminds me of the morph trunk.

Don't let the hater get ya down. Hell this is a selling point people. "The headband that shook up the world"
Old 02-02-2013, 12:04 PM #26
RangerJoe
Fight.

RangerJoe plays in the USPL
RangerJoe plays in the PSP
RangerJoe plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ventvisor View Post
"The headband that shook up the world"
Haha I like that!
Old 02-02-2013, 01:13 PM #27
Nic#27
change the equation

Nic#27 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Nic#27 supports DLX Technology
Joe you have done something truly sick here, I am jealous to whoever this goes too. Whoever is on the Sandana account, you need to go through basic english classes again before anyone can even attempt to read whatever your trying to post. Or you can just continue to continue posting, looking straight mentally disabled while getting **** on by anybody other that you who has any idea how nice Joe's work really is. I don't know why you would dog on him with some copyright issues that make no sense, when hes not even advertising this as a factory Sandana product. But something very quality and custom, made from the 10oz materiel that everyone has come to know and love, that actually gets shipped out within a day, with no lies or bull**** involved. Where as your service is quite the opposite, and I am ashamed I have ever fronted your company or recommended your (new) products.

inb4 wall of text

Gearbag sale
Nic#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:03 PM #28
deadly*
⊙▃⊙

Annual Supporting Member
deadly* supports Team VICIOUS
deadly* supports Pev's Paintball
deadly* is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
deadly* is Boss
rahrahrah. pmed you
Old 02-06-2013, 12:00 AM #29
RangerJoe
Fight.

RangerJoe plays in the USPL
RangerJoe plays in the PSP
RangerJoe plays in the APPA D1 division
Price down to $120.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:40 PM #30
Nic#27
change the equation

Nic#27 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Nic#27 supports DLX Technology
based god thuggin
my ***** she three hunnid

Gearbag sale
Nic#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.