Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 07:37 PM #43
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

PBFreak875 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PBFreak875 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
2 years ago after a concert. I took the train back to the bus terminal, but there were no more buses running despite what their schedule said. I was stuck outdoors, any kind of ride at least an hour away. I had to piss, so I went down between 2 buildings at the bus station. I thought it was secluded, but there were construction workers on the tracks. And they had a port-a-potty.

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2013, 07:52 PM #44
Ders (Banned)
I'm Trying to se-Ders You

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFreak875 View Post
2 years ago after a concert. I took the train back to the bus terminal, but there were no more buses running despite what their schedule said. I was stuck outdoors, any kind of ride at least an hour away. I had to piss, so I went down between 2 buildings at the bus station. I thought it was secluded, but there were construction workers on the tracks. And they had a port-a-potty.
Get out pursuit ***.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:19 AM #45
<B&F> Johnny

In the corner with 3 or 4 people watching...

^ Really no one said that yet?
Old 02-02-2013, 01:24 AM #46
DrewDodson89

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by <B&F> Johnny View Post
In the corner with 3 or 4 people watching...

^ Really no one said that yet?
The glory days have died.

Kiwi!
ಠ_ಠ
Old 02-02-2013, 07:13 AM #47
hkarmy22
Yup In my white tee

hkarmy22 is playing at Living Legends III
hkarmy22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
hkarmy22 supports Team VICIOUS
hkarmy22 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
my friend pooped on a coffee strainer and we left it on someone's porch. (just in case they wanted poop coffee)

I hate hkarmy

No more paintball...rather mod my BMW
Old 02-02-2013, 02:22 PM #48
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ders View Post
Get out pursuit ***.
2013 join date. I'm not even going to give you the option of tits. Just GTFO.

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Old 02-02-2013, 02:56 PM #49
Ders (Banned)

Quote:
2013 join date. I'm not even going to give you the option of tits. Just GTFO.
I've been around ST longer than you have. Plus I'm straight up better than you.

Ever wonder why ST sucks? It's because fags with 2008 join dates aren't good enough to fit in with ST, they barely come here, then pretend they're anything. I am everything. You are nothing.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:01 PM #50
chrom3penguin (Banned)

chrom3penguin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
chrom3penguin supports Team VICIOUS
chrom3penguin supports Pev's Paintball
i am everything.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:02 PM #51
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Quote:

Ever wonder why ST sucks? It's because fags with 2008 join dates aren't good enough to fit in with ST, they barely come here, then pretend they're anything. I am everything. You are nothing.
I have a 2008 join date
Old 02-02-2013, 03:07 PM #52
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

Quote:

Explain how less than a month is longer than 5 years. Cause I missed that part of math class

Old 02-02-2013, 03:08 PM #53
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Quote:

Explain how less than a month is longer than 5 years. Cause I missed that part of math class
You've gotta be trolling
Edit: from Canada, that explains it.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:24 PM #54
Ly$ol (Banned)
Spit Yo Yo Mafia

Quote:

You've only been here 4
Old 02-02-2013, 03:27 PM #55
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly$ol View Post

You've only been here 4
Must be metric?
Old 02-02-2013, 03:46 PM #56
Ders (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan3773 View Post
I have a 2008 join date
I love you though. Him, not so much.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:47 PM #57
midman112
Lawd Oh Lawd

midman112 supports Team VICIOUS
midman112 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
midman112 plays in the APPA D5 division
Had a coach in high school that was a giant douche so one day we went out to his truck during lunch and it wasn't locked so I took a **** in the driver seat. Weirdest place I took a piss was in a trash can next to the classroom door in a full classroom. I have irritable bowel syndrome so when I say I need to **** it's normally an emergency. Well, one day after lunch I didn't really need to **** but just wanted to go piss and I asked my teacher if I could go and she said no. I said its an emergency and she said too bad you should have gone between classes. So, having enough of this teachers **** (biggest ***** teacher I have ever had through all my schooling, I'm now in final years of college) I get up and start walking towards the door. She stands up and says something to the effect of "if you leave this room I'm writing you up" so I pulled my dick out and pissed in the trash can right next to the door all the while she yelled at me and all the other students just laughed or were silent because they couldn't believe it. I finished up and walked to the principal's office where I got suspended for a week as well as a week of in school suspension after that week.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:51 PM #58
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by midman112 View Post
Had a coach in high school that was a giant douche so one day we went out to his truck during lunch and it wasn't locked so I took a **** in the driver seat. Weirdest place I took a piss was in a trash can next to the classroom door in a full classroom. I have irritable bowel syndrome so when I say I need to **** it's normally an emergency. Well, one day after lunch I didn't really need to **** but just wanted to go piss and I asked my teacher if I could go and she said no. I said its an emergency and she said too bad you should have gone between classes. So, having enough of this teachers **** (biggest ***** teacher I have ever had through all my schooling, I'm now in final years of college) I get up and start walking towards the door. She stands up and says something to the effect of "if you leave this room I'm writing you up" so I pulled my dick out and pissed in the trash can right next to the door all the while she yelled at me and all the other students just laughed or were silent because they couldn't believe it. I finished up and walked to the principal's office where I got suspended for a week as well as a week of in school suspension after that week.
Wow you are such a bad ***.

Oh wait never mind, you sound like a huge ******.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:55 PM #59
Ders (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by midman112 View Post
Wow, you're such a rebel. I bet all the dudes wanted you.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:00 PM #60
Ders (Banned)

In high school me and my best friend had an awesome fetish for pissing on things. One day we're out seeing our friend/my girlfriend who was a life guard at a pool. It was almost closing time, so we go into the locker room and unleashed hell. We pissed everywhere... in lockers, all over the sinks and counter, the shower, the floor. We thought it was hilarious. My girlfriend wasn't too mad, she did have to clean it all up though. And it stunk like ammonia when we left. This was just one instance. A very, very ugly chick was obsessed with me. She was at the same festival as us, and her car was alone. So we pissed all over the handles, doors, hood, and trunk. And the ground where she had to step into. She did end up falling into our piss, which was good. And it was great having a good friend who is willing to help me piss on everything.

I wish I had more but years of heavily toking the cannabis has zapped my memory a bit.

I still like to piss in public, I think it's hilarious.

And that's the story morning glory.

Last edited by Ders : 02-02-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:18 PM #61
Ly$ol (Banned)
Spit Yo Yo Mafia

I piss in pools
Old 02-02-2013, 04:19 PM #62
Ders (Banned)

That explains why I'm always drinking pool water.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:04 PM #63
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly$ol View Post
You've only been here 4
2013-2008=5

Closed Thread