PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-17-2012, 05:32 PM #22
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellf1ghter22 View Post
Yeah, the Contour is the best, very HD. A high frame rate too which is the most important part. Please get the 35mm contour lens adapter with a 2.5x or 3x zoom though, I can't stand all these far away shots where you can't see anything. Probably another reason I like your vids, they are very close up action.

you can find lens adapter here:
http://http://www.opticsplanet.com/vholdr-lens-kit.html
have you used one yourself?
akilliz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:37 PM #23
Blitchy

Annual Supporting Member
Blitchy helped look for balloons
Blitchy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Blitchy supports Team VICIOUS
Blitchy is for the Gunfight
Blitchy is attending Decay of Nations VI
i liked the videos not necessarily all the cussing but it doesn't bother me either, for all those out there saying Ohh you shot a 9 year old your such a pro, its paintball those kids should know good and well they could be going up against others shooting 15+ bps at them, infact i get overshot more in woodsball then speedball. if you or they can't accept playing paintball the way it is don't play..

good vids btw, i for one sometimes like voice over so i know whats happening maybe for future reference add some low level music in the background just for the hell of it and keep balling remember haters gunna hate
Blitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:43 AM #24
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitchy View Post
i liked the videos not necessarily all the cussing but it doesn't bother me either, for all those out there saying Ohh you shot a 9 year old your such a pro, its paintball those kids should know good and well they could be going up against others shooting 15+ bps at them, infact i get overshot more in woodsball then speedball. if you or they can't accept playing paintball the way it is don't play..

good vids btw, i for one sometimes like voice over so i know whats happening maybe for future reference add some low level music in the background just for the hell of it and keep balling remember haters gunna hate
well said sir....the kid in camo next to the kid in purple shot me in the throat and sternum during that sequence at bout 8 feet....kids are more dangerous than most players, as for the bps in this vid and more so recently i have not been using any trigger setting,just the regular one pull one ball, did it seem like i was using a trigger? in past vids i have but i think laid off it this vid.i hear ya on the low level music, im still learning the editing thing very noob wih edits, i will try to add some low lvl **** to listen to in the future, i appreciate the imput
Old 11-18-2012, 12:59 PM #25
Blitchy

Annual Supporting Member
Blitchy helped look for balloons
Blitchy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Blitchy is for the Gunfight
Blitchy is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by akilliz View Post
well said sir....the kid in camo next to the kid in purple shot me in the throat and sternum during that sequence at bout 8 feet....kids are more dangerous than most players, as for the bps in this vid and more so recently i have not been using any trigger setting,just the regular one pull one ball, did it seem like i was using a trigger? in past vids i have but i think laid off it this vid.i hear ya on the low level music, im still learning the editing thing very noob wih edits, i will try to add some low lvl **** to listen to in the future, i appreciate the imput
your bps was fine i was just speaking in general,
Blitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:39 PM #26
akilliz

Quote:
i will try that out im still noob with the editor

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 02-03-2013, 01:37 PM #27
casperct
SUCKITEASY

casperct supports Cereal Killerz 2
casperct posts videos on PbNation

Originally Posted by warbeak2099(on .50 cal)
It gets 1k shots more per fill because of the lazering. Don't worry about it making sense, Chris Lasoya says it's true so that's good enough for me...

Seriously though, his shampoo has got to have ****ing heroine in it
casperct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:52 PM #28
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by casperct View Post
ya know i have several other videos up her you can go and post this on aswell

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 06-27-2013, 07:59 PM #29
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellf1ghter22 View Post
Yeah, the Contour is the best, very HD. A high frame rate too which is the most important part. Please get the 35mm contour lens adapter with a 2.5x or 3x zoom though, I can't stand all these far away shots where you can't see anything. Probably another reason I like your vids, they are very close up action.

you can find lens adapter here:
http://http://www.opticsplanet.com/vholdr-lens-kit.html
i just finally realized how to set it to 60 fps

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 06-28-2013, 08:26 AM #30
MsArtemis01

1:11 You are very nice from that distance to say hey kinda surrender or die from there. I would have shot him a few shots because as you can see, the person kept playing when you did shoot him a few shots.

I learned my lesson the hard way, just shot them until I see paint splatter. If I'm way to close I say surrender or die.

The barrel roll at the end, I wanted to see that.

Love the footage and thanks for showing us. Don't listen to the haters. You can't control who you play with on these fields. I remember I played with a bunch of kids on my team and they were going hardcore out there that made us Vets say well damn.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:36 AM #31
MsArtemis01

Quote:

100% agree on the kids part. I wish others would stop treating kids like they can't take a hit. I seen some kids just brush it off and the next game say lets rush the other team after. They just having fun out there the same as you.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:43 PM #32
akilliz

[quote=MsArtemis01;79101890]1:11 You are very nice from that distance to say hey kinda surrender or die from there. I would have shot him a few shots because as you can see, the person kept playing when you did shoot him a few shots.

I learned my lesson the hard way, just shot them until I see paint splatter. If I'm way to close I say surrender or die.

The barrel roll at the end, I wanted to see that.

Love the footage and thanks for showing us. Don't listen to the haters. You can't control who you play with on these fields. I remember I played with a bunch of kids on my team and they were going hardcore out there that made us Vets say well damn.[/QUOTE

I appreciate it and agree!

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 07-03-2013, 11:32 PM #33
akilliz

i think i messed that up a bit

youtube.com/vagblasterxl