Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-30-2013, 12:49 AM #1
byrontech
J.R.

byrontech plays in the PSP
byrontech plays in the APPA D3 division
Team K9 - In Need of D3 X-Ball Player & Young Gunz Player

Team K9 is currently looking to fill spots on both sides of our roster for the duration of the season. We are currently 20 players strong, but we're looking to field a few more guys for the 2013 season.

The Division 3 X-Ball line:
We are in need of two versatile & experienced players. You must be able to play the entire field, period. We plan on competing in the CPL series, the Chicago Open, World Cup and a few MWXL events. Tournament experience is expected. We're looking for 1-2 guys at the moment.

Young Gunz:
We are forming a Young Gunz line for the 2013 season. No prior tournament experience needed, we are willing to teach any and all kids that are willing to listen. We currently have a couple of kids on the line, but are in need of 1-2 more to complete the line. We plan on playing the CPL's Young Gunz series OR the Fox Young Gunz series. Our Young Gunz line will be a feeder line for our Division 4 roster.
-Players 16 and Under.

We have quite a few sponsors on our list this year and many more to come, mid-summer. Every member of K9 will be expected to show respect and support to their sponsors throughout the year. We are an organized and highly competitive group and dedication is something we expect of everyone that is apart of the team.

Upon making the team, we will discuss sponsorship. Message me to setup a tryout date. If you have any questions about anything, shoot me a message. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:02 PM #2
7paintball
7paintball•Everything pb

7paintball is playing at Living Legends VII
Going to be a great year for these guys

7pbA wants to buy your used gear!

Certified Planet Eclipse & Tippmann Tech Center
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:40 PM #3
Illsaveu1

My friend austin (age 16) and i (age 19) are looking for a team that practices at badlandz. We both can play anywhere you put us. We both have terni expierience via 3man and 5 man. And we did a 5 wan on a 7 man field before. We practiced with many teams out of badlandz suck as windy city ratire (good friends) if we can set up for a tryout for after the off season we will b honored to be a part of your team .
Illsaveu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:53 PM #4
showetime

tryouts

i am 27 years old been playing for 10 years speedball rec ball against teams for practice for them but i play anywhere prefer dside or sside i curently have two guns Machine Vapor and fx fusion for back up. and i would love to test the waters and see how your team plays and maybe i could play if you accepted me.
showetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:45 PM #5
PurdueGK

Where do you guys practice? I am interested.
PurdueGK is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups