ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-15-2013, 06:37 PM #1
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
asylum11 supports Cereal Killerz 2
asylum11 donated to help Peyton Trent
Exclamation Looking for a Lost Custom DM6 Last Seen at D-Day 2012________*PICS* $CASH REWARD$____

Here are a few of my personall pictures of me and my Dm6. It was annodized by gruntbull in ohio in a "John Deere" Theme.

Here is a link to my originall post i made in the Dye matrix section on pbn
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...725&highlight=

Long Stort i was able to find out recently that my gun was last seen at D-Day in Oklahoma between the date's of june 6th to june 12th. My most recent lead informed me that the current owner of the dm6's name was "Sam Hunton" Not 100% on the last name but it better than nothing. Since D-DAY is a scenario type event...a speedball gun such as mine should have stuck out rather easily. During that time the gun was ether loaned, borrowed or stolen due to my lead telling me Sam did not take the marker home from that event. Sam was also believed to be involved with a field known as the "Paintball Outpost" in springfield, Missouri. As of now this is all i have to go on, i plan on posting in the D-Day forum seperate from pbn very soon. As mentioned in my thead title i am willing to paypal $100 bucks cash to the person responisble for getting My dm6 back to me. If anyone has just the smallest tid bit of information, name drop, or possible leade...PLEASE lmk here in this thread or PM. Ive come this far......i cant stop looking now. Thanks for looking.

Paintball, my antidrug. Because when you're addicted to paintball there's no way you can afford drugs

PBN Feedback #1

"Originally posted by TheColiseum71: The Etek is a much better gun that the Protege. It has a better asa, it comes in a better case, and it has three LED lights, as opposed to one."
"Sometimes, i will get a bag of cheeseburgers and sit down in here and just whack off all day long, even eat them at the same time!!...Hey!...don't you judge me"--Rob Riggle "Blackballed the Movie"

Last edited by asylum11 : 01-15-2013 at 07:57 PM.
asylum11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2013, 09:51 PM #2
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
anyone?

Paintball, my antidrug. Because when you're addicted to paintball there's no way you can afford drugs

PBN Feedback #1

"Originally posted by TheColiseum71: The Etek is a much better gun that the Protege. It has a better asa, it comes in a better case, and it has three LED lights, as opposed to one."
"Sometimes, i will get a bag of cheeseburgers and sit down in here and just whack off all day long, even eat them at the same time!!...Hey!...don't you judge me"--Rob Riggle "Blackballed the Movie"
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 PM #3
Killa Daddy Of Two
Killa Daddy of Two

Killa Daddy Of Two is playing at Living Legends V
Killa Daddy Of Two owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Killa Daddy Of Two has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Killa Daddy Of Two is attending Decay of Nations VI
I am sorry for the loss of your Marker. Does your informant know which side, or unit "sam" played on/with at DDay? Often enough people who are in specialized units, will join specific forums, and websites that involve their prospectice Unit. I would also recommend talking to the DDay Staff, Perhaps Mom, or any one else can cross reference that players' name, with their registry? Have you made a Police Report? If DDay Staff lets you know the state in which that Sam person is from, you can contact the State Police to locate him.
Killa Daddy Of Two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:04 PM #4
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
thanks for the info ^

PBN Feedback #1

Old 01-26-2013, 02:05 PM #5
M dubbya A
Yo Gottie

My name is Sam Gardner from Paintball-outpost, I am the only sam from here, and have worked here for years. I have never owned, or seen that marker at this field. Sorry boss
Old 01-31-2013, 12:13 PM #6
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by M dubbya A View Post
My name is Sam Gardner from Paintball-outpost, I am the only sam from here, and have worked here for years. I have never owned, or seen that marker at this field. Sorry boss
Thanks for the update.......if you happen to see it lmk. The last guy who owned it was named sam as well ironicly.

PBN Feedback #1

Old 02-15-2013, 02:08 PM #7
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
still mia

PBN Feedback #1

Old 03-18-2013, 02:24 PM #8
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
still looking

PBN Feedback #1

Old 03-18-2013, 03:06 PM #9
Spyder124
muddy husky

Spyder124 is an NCPA player
Spyder124 plays in the APPA D5 division
Theres a theft report section here on PBN:

http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230

They might help get the ball rolling on this
Old 03-27-2013, 10:27 AM #10
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
Thanks man^

PBN Feedback #1

Old 04-27-2013, 10:16 AM #11
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
Still looking...

PBN Feedback #1

Old 05-14-2013, 04:18 PM #12
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
D-day is coming up where it was last seen...just wanted to keep this in front of as many eyes as I can

PBN Feedback #1

Old 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM #13
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
^

PBN Feedback #1

Old 11-11-2013, 03:03 PM #14
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
^

PBN Feedback #1

ReplyRegional Ups