Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-31-2013, 08:01 AM #22
Mr. Stealthy

has been a member for 10 years
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shokertm View Post
So I went to the field today, Shooting like a dream. About 90% as smooth as my luxe. Managed to find an inbetween for the pressures, Since the Lurker method just wasn't working for me. I ended up with 67(A tiny hair above 65)/172(Halfway between 170/175) and this is with a lp poppit. I started at 75/200, Then lowered the hpr until it was smooth as hell, Then I ended up having to lower the lpr to set the chrono as I was shooting like 315.

In the end, It's good to start with 80/200 then lower till you find a nice spot, What worked for me is tolower hpr first then go with lpr to set to the field. I hope this helps anyone else with the same problem.
Yep both methods work pretty well. Glad you got it shooting well, its what hey do.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2013, 10:19 AM #23
Stinky Pete

On the 3 different G6R:s I've "tuned" (they all had the LP-poppit installed and stock dwell) I set the LPR just around 70psi (or just a tad under) and the HPR around 170(2). All of them shot around 280-300fps with those pressures. Feels great shooting them and are very air efficient.

LP-poppit
Dwell: 6ms
LPR: 70 ish
HPR: 170 ish

Of course there might be numbers that work better on other markers (as each marker is a little different) but these are the numbers I've found working the best so far.
Stinky Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:26 AM #24
shokertm

shokertm owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shokertm supports Team VICIOUS
shokertm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
shokertm supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Pete View Post
On the 3 different G6R:s I've "tuned" (they all had the LP-poppit installed and stock dwell) I set the LPR just around 70psi (or just a tad under) and the HPR around 170(2). All of them shot around 280-300fps with those pressures. Feels great shooting them and are very air efficient.

LP-poppit
Dwell: 6ms
LPR: 70 ish
HPR: 170 ish

Of course there might be numbers that work better on other markers (as each marker is a little different) but these are the numbers I've found working the best so far.
My numbers are right around there, but mine are a tad bit lower, Im going to presume mines just a small bit more broken in, or it just likes the lower pressure

GEARBAG SALE EVERYTHING PRICED TO SELL
shokertm is offline   Reply With Quote