Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-29-2013, 11:46 PM #1
sphilipoff

Just got a g6r...have a couple of questions

I just bought a 2011 g6r and will hopefully try it out this weekend but I have a couple questions about the gun:

1. I have a ninja pro regulator, not the SLP, which only goes to 450 psi, is the pressure ok or should I buy a SLP Reg?

2. How do you do a factory reset for the board, I believe that the board is a Tadao Odoshi board if that helps

Thanks for any help that I can get
sphilipoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2013, 11:57 PM #2
shokertm

shokertm owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shokertm supports Team VICIOUS
shokertm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
shokertm supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by sphilipoff View Post
I just bought a 2011 g6r and will hopefully try it out this weekend but I have a couple questions about the gun:

1. I have a ninja pro regulator, not the SLP, which only goes to 450 psi, is the pressure ok or should I buy a SLP Reg?

2. How do you do a factory reset for the board, I believe that the board is a Tadao Odoshi board if that helps

youtube for the reset, and That clasifies the tank as being low pressure, And that should be fine

GEARBAG SALE EVERYTHING PRICED TO SELL
shokertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:52 PM #3
Mr. Stealthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphilipoff View Post

As long as you configure the tank regulator for Low pressure (450 psi), you are good to go with that stock regulator. The SLP regulator will give you a little bit of an air efficiency gain but in all other aspects the marker will perform the same on low pressure.

Here are the board reset instructions for the Odoshi: Program Reset To reset all settings to factory defaults, hold down the lock button for 10 seconds while in programming mode. The LED will rapidly cycle through every setting color to indicate that the process has completed

You should also reference this link for the board manual. Click "download. http://www.boblongdirect.com/Product...shi+Manual+G6R

Congrats and good shooting.

Last edited by Mr. Stealthy : 01-30-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:17 AM #4
martix_agent
I'm out of creativity

Annual Supporting Member
martix_agent is playing at Living Legends VII
martix_agent is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
remove ALL the shims in the regulator, not just the ones the manual tells you to.
martix_agent is online now   Reply With Quote