Community Focus

Old 01-30-2013, 10:16 PM #22
B2KBanned12

B2KBanned12 is playing at Living Legends VI
B2KBanned12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
B2KBanned12 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of Lies View Post
Of course she can, she's mexican. Or maybe she's a mexicant.
Reported for discussion of illegal substances
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2013, 10:36 PM #23
rudy jones

rudy jones plays in the USPL
Quote:
I am bipolar and I can write you novels on flip/flopping with people. I am also a very skittish person. But a lot of my friends are understanding and deal with it. True blue friends.
she was too much to handle, i told her id be her friend still but we all know thats just gonna end with us just hooking up again
rudy jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:40 PM #24
Father of Lies (Banned)
Belle Humble

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy jones View Post
she was too much to handle, i told her id be her friend still but we all know thats just gonna end with us just hooking up again
I put a huge strain on all my relationships because I'm still rather unstable. Even my family, which I love very much. I have an awesome mom but sometimes I feel bad for not being the perfect son, or even a good one. But she doesn't expect that and she does her best with me. I talk to her more than anyone else I know, haha. I refuse to date because I'm unstable. I hate myself every day. But it is what it is, I am getting help and it just takes time.

If she's unstable, I would keep away. It will only end badly.
Father of Lies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:43 PM #25
rudy jones

before we dated it was like, i like you, i dont like you, i like you, i dont like you, i really like you, be my boyfriend, i dont like you like that, i like you, i dont like you, be my boyfriend i like you

im like wtf. i stuck around because she's cool as **** and sooooo pretty, but i just got fed up.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:48 PM #26
Father of Lies (Banned)
Belle Humble

Quote:
before we dated it was like, i like you, i dont like you, i like you, i dont like you, i really like you, be my boyfriend, i dont like you like that, i like you, i dont like you, be my boyfriend i like you

im like wtf. i stuck around because she's cool as **** and sooooo pretty, but i just got fed up.
That is me to a t. I was with this 40 year old, she gave me a handy J. I literally lost my mind after I came, something inside me snapped and made me go into ultra panic mode. I said I had to run to my car, and took off. She kept asking me to come back so I blocked her number. That was abouttttt, 2 months ago? And just the other night I unblocked her and am now talking to her again. I honestly have no idea how people deal with me. I only started talking to her again because I was bored as hell with my life and needed SOMETHING. ****. I should be starting a dual diagnosis program soon, I finally got my FMLA this afternoon signed by my doc.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:55 PM #27
empire112234
2k7er

If you've never stuck your dick in a crazy, you haven't lived.

Last edited by empire112234 : 01-30-2013 at 10:57 PM.
empire112234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:01 PM #28
rudy jones

Quote:
That is me to a t. I was with this 40 year old, she gave me a handy J. I literally lost my mind after I came, something inside me snapped and made me go into ultra panic mode. I said I had to run to my car, and took off. She kept asking me to come back so I blocked her number. That was abouttttt, 2 months ago? And just the other night I unblocked her and am now talking to her again. I honestly have no idea how people deal with me. I only started talking to her again because I was bored as hell with my life and needed SOMETHING. ****. I should be starting a dual diagnosis program soon, I finally got my FMLA this afternoon signed by my doc.
**** man, should i stick around then?
Old 01-30-2013, 11:03 PM #29
Team Misfit
Blue Thunder

Team Misfit is playing at Living Legends VII
Team Misfit owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Team Misfit supports Pev's Paintball
Team Misfit is attending Decay of Nations VI
Team Misfit supports DLX Technology
I've never had a gf
56/45 Empire Ultra Light Tank
Indianapolis Mutiny New England Hurricane Portland Uprising
Dorito Player | Blue Thunder
Team Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:10 PM #30
EmpireEmperor

EmpireEmperor is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
EmpireEmperor is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Misfit View Post
I've never had a gf
BF?

We don't discriminate.
EmpireEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:14 PM #31
Father of Lies (Banned)
Belle Humble

Quote:
**** man, should i stick around then?
I am going to bed so I'll make it short and sweet.

If she's getting psychiatric help, it then depends on how long she's been getting help and what meds she's on. Is she steadied out or is she still in a trial phase where you're waiting to see if the med combination works? If she isn't getting consistent care then I highly advise you head for the hills, because it isn't going to get better. And this is right from experience. That's the thing with mania in bipolar. You get really down where you get all depressed and suicidal, you go up and feel you don't need your meds or help. Think of it like a sine wave. However not all bipolars experience mania. At any rate, once you start getting help, you have to keep getting help. That includes taking your meds and keeping appointments with your doctor. As you become more and more stable, your appointments spread further and further out until you're at the point where your regular physician can just give you your refills. I've been diagnosed as bipolar as of 2008 and I'm still a complete mess. I actually got in with the U of M program, which is great, but just like everything else I'm going to need to comply with some programs, which is why I had to get FMLA for work. It's an extremely expensive disease to have too. My cousin's girlfriend just got diagnosed as being bipolar and she doesn't have health insurance. Her doctor cancelled an appointment and scheduled two months out. Completely unacceptable. For me, I took literally top of the line health care because I knew it'd cost me out the *** if I chose anything less. My doctor's visits are very manageable and a month's prescription for the four different drugs I'm on run about $40 for one month. When I was in school and didn't have good coverage one medication was $170. So if she doesn't have good health insurance or the money for it, it's another reason to avoid it, because like I said it can be very time consuming and expensive to treat.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Father of Lies : 01-30-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:21 PM #32
rudy jones

1. sorry to hear that, hope you get better
2. im headed for the hills
Old 01-30-2013, 11:24 PM #33
purple crayon

My gf put fudge on my nuts and licked it off. I was like you find this sexy? I was like 15 years old wondering what was going through her head.

Played hide and seek next thing you know i'm just ****ing her while hiding in the dark. She was a freak.
purple crayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:51 PM #34
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:

Leave that hoe. Sounds just like my friend and this girl he obsessed over for about 5 years or more of his life. They met in middle school, both seemed attracted to one another, dated, and broke up like 5 times over. When high school came they were just friends, the girl started being a whore and ****ing anything with legs (I mean the most LITERAL definition of the word whore).

Then junior and senior year came and my friend started dating her off and on again. They would date each other until he found out she was cheating on him. Then they'd break up. Then she said she was sorry and wouldn't do it again and he went back to her only to get cheated on COUNTLESS times.

After high school they still were friends (for whatever damn reason), and she would always tell him she liked him and wanted to be with him. and when he expressed the same feelings back she would change her mind completely and ignore him.

Not until maybe a year or 2 ago did he finally stop trying to get with her. He still hangs out with the ****, not as often though. Sad thing is, I know he still cares about her when he shouldn't. She says she still cares about him but her actions show otherwise.

I wouldn't stick around though. Maybe your story is a little different. But crazy *****es are crazy *****es
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:53 PM #35
Ders (Banned)
I'm Trying to se-Ders You

I ****ed my girlfriend the one time but it ended up "she" was a guy so now I tell people I ****ed my boyfriend.
Ders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:09 PM #36
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

One time I was dating this girl and it was 4th of july and I was throwing firecrackers at her, and one blew up probably about 5 inches from her face. She got mad
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:15 PM #37
Xanatos903 (Banned)
Assault weapons kill kids

Xanatos903 is Legendary
Xanatos903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:18 PM #38
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

Quote:

Amen.

Skillz
jogabonito7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:18 PM #39
jabroney

i went home for christmas and retired my dick piercing for new years. the wife, unhappy i did it without consulting her, as the lesser sex is want to do, pretended to try and shove it back in after the hole had somewhat closed, then slipped and cut my dick.

Last edited by jabroney : 02-02-2013 at 06:21 PM.
jabroney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:20 PM #40
Ders (Banned)

Why is your dick pierced? Make her get her **** pierced.

Also your English is so bad that I'm slightly confused on what even happened.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:23 PM #41
jabroney

because i was a rebellious 18 year old and felt like getting an apadravya.

also, not my fault you're retarded with mediocre reading comprehension.
jabroney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:26 PM #42
Ders (Banned)

I don't think it's me...