PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-14-2010, 05:43 PM #1
Siri

Post Massachusetts Based Team Now Recruiting

The Worcester Wolfpack Paintball Team is actively recruiting new players. Additionally, we also welcome any invitation from interest individuals and other teams to practice with and/or against.

Operating out of Massachusetts, we are a scenario/ woodsball team that focuses on tactics and teamwork to achieve success. Our members experience levels vary from newbie to 13+ years. Regardless of experience we welcome all who enjoy working with other to achieve a common goal. We will accomplish this through training exercises, drills, and radio communication.

Despite this being our inaugural season, we have received sponsorship, attended multiple scenario events within the Northeast and are also actively competing in a national league.

Our goals this season include:

* Further developing team cohesion for next season.
* Promoting paintball and contributing to its community.
* All while enjoying ourselves in a friendly, competitive and safe manner.

You can find more information here such as our next scheduled event: Here on our team website or within the links to our Facebook page.

If our team and style sound like something you are interested in exploring. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at: siri@worcesterwolfpack.com

Thanks again for your time.
Team Website
Facebook Fan Page
Siri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2010, 08:35 PM #2
Sniper71
Shooting fools since 92

Sniper71 plays in the PSP
Sniper71 plays in the APPA D4 division
Im not sure if you guys ever go to big games and play as a squad or not, and I know it's short notice, but Field 51 in maine is having a huge black hawk down scenario game this sunday the 18th. They have a woodsball team as well and have some team tourneys coming up. You can click this link and then go to forums. Hope this helps maybe

http://www.field51.com/
Sniper71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:39 AM #3
morrelly27

Forming a team

Hey Guys... I dont know what you are up to this Saturday (tomorrow) but I am heading up to Maynard to play a few games in the morning at Boston Paintball. Also I am playing with a group of friends Sunday Morning at FriendlyFire Paintball in upton. I am really looking to play more often. I have an Invert Mini and have been playing ocasionally for 5 years. I am thinking it is time to step it up a bit. I am moving to Leominster at the end of the month but currently live in Hopkinton,Ma

Talk to you soon fellas
morrelly27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:28 AM #4
Trickstr

Anyone looking to meet the team or just have a great day of paintball, the team is producing a scenario on August 29th at All Starr Paintball just out side of Worcester. Details on our website for visit the tread in my sig below.

Writer / Photographer Paintball X3 Magazine

Proudly Supported by:
ANSGear , RAP4 , Wolfpack Productions, AEROSHOT
Trickstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:59 PM #5
OZZY-PB
Founder: Mystic Cavalry

WORCESTER WOLF PACK SCENARIO PAINTBALL TEAM IS NOW ACTIVELY RECRUITING!

We are a sponsored scenario/woodsball paintball team that is looking for new talent to be apart of our team. The Worcester Wolf Packs is based out of central Massachusetts and Connecticut and attend both local and traveling scenario events.

Disclaimer-
All interested members must be over the age of 18 years old.
Must carr...y out good sportsmanship conduct both on the field and off during events.
Drugs are prohibited.
Must be willing to travel to events.
Team dues-$10 dollars a month.
Must wear the team jersey during events.
Must know the meaning of the word “FUN”
Please contact Pat Horrigan (Trick) trick@worcesterwolfpack.com
Eric Ossmann (Ozzy) EOssmann108@aol.com
Fields of Fire Mystic CT
Mystic Army Navy Store
Tech T
OZZY-PB is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups