Old 01-18-2013, 01:05 PM #22
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister1983 View Post
Used my eflex finally and realized how much of an annoyance it is to see the thermal part of the lens. I may rip it out and take my chances with fog.
Before you do that, try placing one of those lens sticker wraps on there. Like these (eflex lens = e-vents lens): http://www.paintballer187.com/goggle...lens-trim.html

Some eflex owners say that helps. What it does is cover the visible gap between thermal foam and the outer edges of the lens. Essentially tricks your brain into thinking it's not there. The lens sticker won't interfere with your peripheral vision.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2013, 08:14 PM #23
WreckBalla
SD

WreckBalla is playing at Living Legends VI
WreckBalla has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WreckBalla has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WreckBalla supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister1983 View Post
Used my eflex finally and realized how much of an annoyance it is to see the thermal part of the lens. I may rip it out and take my chances with fog.
LENS WRAPS ARE LIFESAVERS!!!!

they have em on ans check em out

LIFE STYLE ,You air up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball....
WreckBalla is offline   Reply With Quote