PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-04-2012, 12:34 AM #1
bksmith7

ULL Paintball Team, Louisiana

Hey my name's Brandon KennedySmith and I'm about to throw this crazy idea out there get ready.
Ok so here's the deal: Starting a ULL paintball team, again, is an awesome idea and it's hard to be a one man team in 5v5 NCPA league.

SOLUTION: I need people interested in playing who are currently enrolled as full time students to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette that are in the modd to squad up and go win some trophies, or atleast gog some people trying to win them.

STATUS: original idea formulated early this year (2012) so we are just getting started. The co-founder (Cord Leblanc) is working on fliars and as soon as my really busy architecture and design classes die down when finals week is over i'll be getting t-shirt designs drawn up and approved by a few of the guys and gals already in communication with me about the team.

Requirements: Don't really have anything other than come out and play while being safe! This includes the obvious barrel sleeve and mask rule stuff so I think the ONE RULE of safety first wont be to be of a problem to follow.

For all those interested who don't actually attend ULL we will still sign you on. You will still be able to play with us in an tournaments we enter as a team the only exception being NCPA brackets because its a college based event which means only participants of that colleges funds and education would be allowed to compete. NO WORRIES though NCPA isn't the only tournament we have our eyes on.

RSVP- I always have my cell phone on me in case of emergencies or the like and will usually respond quickly to any sort of communication ranging from text to whatever the limit of my cheap flip phone can handle so PM me to let me know your interested and i'll fill you in on the other details asap

Alt e-mail = b1aks@cox.net

SEE YOU ON THE FIELD!!

Last edited by bksmith7 : 12-04-2012 at 07:57 AM.
bksmith7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2012, 12:42 AM #2
castellajr

castellajr plays in the PSP
castellajr plays in the APPA D4 division
Niceeeeeeeeeeee
castellajr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:03 AM #3
eltoroloco22
Free Agent!

Annual Supporting Member
eltoroloco22 is BST Legit
eltoroloco22 plays in the PSP
eltoroloco22 plays in the APPA D3 division
I hope all goes well into making this team, if you need any help let me know. Come play in the NCPA SCCC league in texas with us, Louisiana Tech

Empire Vanquish for sale
eltoroloco22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:42 PM #4
Aaron94
Pineapple

Aaron94 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Aaron94 supports Team VICIOUS
Aaron94 is for the Gunfight
Aaron94 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Good to see another team forming. Over at LeTourneau we are starting up our club again as well.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:20 PM #5
bksmith7

I don't think well be ready for a tournament just yet but the challenge is def. Accepted! How would ya'll like to meet up at a field sometime this month for a few scrums just for fun to help get some experience in?
Old 01-13-2013, 02:45 PM #6
bksmith7

quick update on the ULL team status. The team is currently Kajun Voodoo atm. We haven't gotten enough UL students interested yet who aren't already playing for a team or have the time and funds so Kajun Voodoo was the solution. Kajun Voodoo is a mix of begging to intermediate players as well as UL students and other colleges working along side Type 3 and SHK. We're entering the Local tournament at Levena on the 26th of this month (January) with three separate squads to help get everyone into the tournament scene and get some experience on a field with players that are dedicated to loving airball. Come out and cheer us on for the tournament. We have shirts for all three squads with Kajun Voodoo printed clearly across the front. As soon as we get through this tournament My second for the team will have more advertising ready and the spring semester will be started so we should be able to get more ULL students interested by then as well as some of the younger members just getting into UL ready to go for the college level tournaments
Old 01-15-2013, 12:12 PM #7
Michigan21
LA Tech Paintball

Michigan21 plays in the PSP
Michigan21 supports Team VICIOUS
Michigan21 is an NCPA player
Michigan21 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Michigan21 supports Empire
Good luck! Keep spreading the word around campus. The more people who know, the better.

upTon 187 cRew Fan #18
Michigan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:47 PM #8
RaginCajun20

Hey im just checking this out. i went to ULL 3 years ago but joined the marine corps. i have 8 months left on my contract then ill be eas'ing and going home. i plan to go back to ULL and finish off. Id really like to meet up with you guys and get involved.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:44 PM #9
bksmith7

very exciting!!! are you in lafayette?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun20 View Post
Hey im just checking this out. i went to ULL 3 years ago but joined the marine corps. i have 8 months left on my contract then ill be eas'ing and going home. i plan to go back to ULL and finish off. Id really like to meet up with you guys and get involved.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:32 PM #10
RaginCajun20

No I'm still stationed in North Carolina. Ill be going back to Lafayette in April but once October comes around ill be out of the usmc so ill be in Lafayette for good.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:57 PM #11
RaginCajun20

Did you ever make those shirts? Can you post a pic of it? Have any extra I'd buy a few from you.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:27 PM #12
bksmith7

we just got through our first tournament last Saturday so brainstorming is in the works. We have a really good idea of the layout! Just need to get a few days to work out details find a good place to developed the jerseys and the all the other details but they will be done by march...ish.
I'll post up details once we get the preliminary ideas down for both the Ull jerseys and Kajun Voodoo ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun20 View Post
Did you ever make those shirts? Can you post a pic of it? Have any extra I'd buy a few from you.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:05 PM #13
RaginCajun20

Alright bro sounds good. Just update me as much as possible since I'm way over here lol. But yeah I'm def interested in joining y'all once I move back.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:52 AM #14
RaginCajun20

How's paintball been for everyone college wise?
Old 07-22-2013, 09:30 PM #15
RaginCajun20

Guess this is a dead thread
Old 10-06-2013, 06:51 PM #16
bksmith7

We ended up not goin college league. Was talking to the tech guys and some other teams and was advised to just save money and stay pap and axbl. We ended up creating kajunvoodoo using ULL colors and orientations but our own symbol and have been getting used to plying as a team building up over all skill set
Old 10-23-2013, 02:04 PM #17
*C-Ro*
N.O. Bounty

Annual Supporting Member
*C-Ro* is a Supporting Member
*C-Ro* plays in the APPA D4 division
Are yall planning on playing the AXBL Season in 2014 ??

LNIB Dangerous Power G3 F/S !!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...569&highlight=
RAMPING KILLED PAINTBALL !
*C-Ro* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:07 PM #18
bksmith7

Of course haha
Old 10-31-2013, 07:08 PM #19
bksmith7

Might be doing d3 depending on who we get together