Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-29-2013, 10:42 AM #1
TS4life

Rev i trigger adjustment issues -help-

Got a used Rev i not too long ago and have been going crazy trying to get the trigger adjustments right. Not sure what the previous owner did but as of now when I hold the trigger, even the eyes on, it will fire after a couple seconds. Mainly, the gun will not shoot as fast as I pull the trigger or with certain adjustments will bounce while firing. Any help is appreciated, just trying to get the thing to shoot as a marker should.
TS4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2013, 10:50 AM #2
marcusgar21

Reset the board to stock settings. Sounds like a delay is way messed up

YETIPB.com
For Custom Delrin Triggers PM Me...

Sponsored by: DP, CP, TechT, ANSGear.com
marcusgar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:07 AM #3
CA_Tectonics

If you back out the pre-travel, post travel, and breakaway magnet adjustment screws, does it fire correctly? If not, then it is as Marcus stated, your delays are out of wack. If it fires fine (except for maybe it's a little bouncy), then it was probably either the pre or post travel adjustment screws being set too close to the microswitch activation point. Also, once you get it to fire with every trigger pull (except for possible bounce), you'll have to up the bounce setting on the board.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is online now   Reply With Quote