Originally Posted by Gagstr
How much will this 07 sell for?
Stiffi c6 Delta
New button membrane on the back
I have also a brand new black swivel in transit
black out screw kit + Black 90* macroline
This is why he said they are useless (from a resale perspective):
Originally Posted by Gagstr
So what would be considered a usefull upgreade on the gun? I know i could get the Violent reg, is there anything else im missing?
1. Virtue OLED - The gun already came with an OLED board, that is a stock item for this gun, having a Virtue Board just gives it a different style, not really more functionality.
2. Cure 4 - This is a better bolt, PE has done a good job innovating and creating better bolts. *This is the main point right here* -- But from a resale perspective, the gun came with a bolt, if this is the only bolt you have, then you have to sell it with this bolt or no-one will buy a gun that is bolt-less. So from that point it does not really increase your value unless you include this bolt and the stock bolt.
3. Zick2 - This is a better rammer, PE has done a good job innovating and creating better rammers. See the answer to *2. Cure 4, replace "bolt" with "rammer"
4. POPS Asa - The gun originally came with an ASA, this one being better is up to personal preference. See the answer to *2. Cure 4, replace "bolt" with "asa"
5. Virtue grips - The stock grips match the gun better, the virtue and stock grips have the same function. See the answer to *2. Cure 4, replace "bolt" with "grips"
6. Stiffi c6 Delta - The stock barrel matches the gun better, the stiffi and stock barrels have the same function. Personal preference on which one is better. Looks versus weight, function is basically the same.
7. New button membrane on the back - While its nice that you've replaced a worn/lost part, the button membrane is not an upgrade
8. Dual Qev
9. I have also a brand new black swivel in transit - While its nice that you've replaced a worn/lost part, the black swivel is not an upgrade
10. black out screw kit + Black 90* macroline - these items are cosmetic, you would need to include screws and macro for most buyers.
The best thing you have going for you is the apparent care of the gun. No your picture is not great and it's only one (which is fine for this thread) but having cosmetic pieces, new grips, and a new button membrane tells a conscious buyer that you maintain the gun, something gets worn and you replace it.
The most "useful" (if we want to use that term, perhaps valuable is better since we are discussing resale) of your upgrades are the cure 4 and the zick 2 and I think they do increase your value as they are proven to be better and improve the gun.
The next most valuable part is the POPs as it is a newer item and generally people like it.
The cosmetic items such as blackout parts don't help your value at all, but they might be the reason someone chooses to buy your gun over someone else's gun. And when trying to sell, supply/demand dictates the market. If yours has a higher demand for it because it is nicer than other ego7s then it will be able to sell for more.
Virtue board adds no value, takes away value in some peoples eyes. Being an OLED board it is probably neutral from a value standpoint, people putting virtue LED boards in their egos are absolutely hurting their value.
The front page puts ego7s between $275-$325.
I think your gun with it's upgrades (cure 4 and zick 2, pops somewhat) is easily worth $375.
If you had all of the upgrades and the stock parts, it could easily be worth more than that, and if you had all of those parts, you would get the most value selling if you sold all upgrades separately from the gun (but in order to do this you would need to replace the upgrades with stock parts, as people are slow to buy incomplete guns).