Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Is Obama preparing to us the military on the American people?
Absolutely, he has desired to do this for a while now 8 33.33%
I tend to think Obama would do this, but not sure he is pushing to do this now 5 20.83%
Not totally convinced that Obama would go this far. Maybe, but need more information 7 29.17%
I refuse to believe that Presient Obama would declare war on the American citizens 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2013, 11:20 PM #64
rT159
BlackOps

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Not at all, but where's your uproar and finger pointing about the previous administration that implemented the drones?
I'm all for bad guys getting **** on from hellfire missiles.
rT159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2013, 11:32 PM #65
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by rT159 View Post
I'm all for bad guys getting **** on from hellfire missiles.
I guess you didn't hear most people that are killed by them are children and civilians. How would you like it if pakistan used drone strikes against the "bad guys" in the US and you happened to be standing near one, getting blown up in the process?
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:43 PM #66
F1VENOM

It would suck but there is that whole association thing. Stats to substantiate the most and how many were human shields?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:45 PM #67
Blake360

Quote:
It would suck but there is that whole association thing. Stats to substantiate the most and how many were human shields?
"According to the Pakistani authorities, 60 cross-border predator strikes in the period from January 2006 to April 2009 killed 14 wanted al-Qaeda leaders and 687 Pakistani civilians. In a 2009 opinion article, Daniel L. Byman of the Brookings Institution wrote that drone strikes may have killed "10 or so civilians" for every "mid- and high-ranking [al Qaeda and Taliban] leader."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in_Pakistan
Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 PM #68
F1VENOM

Whoa, it's almost like that was before Obama was in office.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 01-28-2013, 11:48 PM #69
Blake360

Quote:
Whoa, it's almost like that was before Obama was in office.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post77907354

Also more people were killed with drone strikes with obama as president than before he was. Look at the statistics table on the wiki page to see for yourself.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:50 PM #70
F1VENOM

Numbers for the Obama administration.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:52 PM #71
Blake360

298 under obama vs 52 under bush. 6 times as much in only half the time. At that rate, the amount of drone strikes under obama by the end of his 2nd term will be equivalent to the amount of drone strikes if bush was president for 96 years.

Last edited by Blake360 : 01-28-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:00 AM #72
frankie says chillax
...bro

frankie says chillax plays in the PSP
frankie says chillax plays in the APPA D4 division
no wonder why people want to kill us...

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:02 AM #73
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

"making enemies faster than we can kill them"
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:34 AM #74
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post

298 under obama vs 52 under bush. 6 times as much in only half the time. At that rate, the amount of drone strikes under obama by the end of his 2nd term will be equivalent to the amount of drone strikes if bush was president for 96 years.
And what's wrong with this? Killing the enemy without putting our soldiers in danger is a good things. How about statistics for the number of civilians killed and not just people killed?

Granted, 25% civilian kill rate is pretty ****ing terrible. But I'm more interested in statistics between presidency.

Then again, I don't expect Obama to win this. At all. I just want to point out that your chart is pretty much useless. It definitely negates this post of yours:

Quote:
I guess you didn't hear most people that are killed by them are children and civilians. How would you like it if pakistan used drone strikes against the "bad guys" in the US and you happened to be standing near one, getting blown up in the process?

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:42 AM #75
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
And what's wrong with this? Killing the enemy without putting our soldiers in danger is a good things. How about statistics for the number of civilians killed and not just people killed?

Granted, 25% civilian kill rate is pretty ****ing terrible. But I'm more interested in statistics between presidency.

Then again, I don't expect Obama to win this. At all. I just want to point out that your chart is pretty much useless. It definitely negates this post of yours:
I already answered that:

"According to the Pakistani authorities, 60 cross-border predator strikes in the period from January 2006 to April 2009 killed 14 wanted al-Qaeda leaders and 687 Pakistani civilians. In a 2009 opinion article, Daniel L. Byman of the Brookings Institution wrote that drone strikes may have killed "10 or so civilians" for every "mid- and high-ranking [al Qaeda and Taliban] leader."

And given that the drone strikes intensified after 2009, it would be foolish to think the civilian death rate would have dropped since then.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:50 AM #76
Metal Moose
M-M-M-Monster Kill!!!

Metal Moose has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
All in all, less Obama, more 'men behind the curtain'. Stop buying into the bipartisan facade.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:50 AM #77
$h@key J0nEZ

Killing 176 kids isn't very presidential if you ask me.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:58 AM #78
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ View Post
Killing 176 kids isn't very presidential if you ask me.
Especially when he forgets to cry about it on TV.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:50 AM #79
$h@key J0nEZ

Quote:
Especially when he forgets to cry about it on TV.
He'll probably win another Nobel Peace Prize for all his "humanitarian work" in Pakistan.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:53 AM #80
tomM925
R.I.P America.

tomM925 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ View Post
He'll probably win another Nobel Peace Prize for all his "humanitarian work" in Pakistan.

OBAMA SUCKS.
tomM925 is offline   Reply With Quote