Old 01-13-2013, 03:05 AM #1
Dequat
RTX Guardian

Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dequat has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ballers in Nassau County?

Im from Valley Stream, but i go to Arena Paintball, and I'm looking to go to High Velocity sometime soon, since i have yet to go. Anyone else around my area? we have the Cousins Paintball pro shop about 10 minutes from my house in Franklin Square. Most of the people i see on here are further out on the island, or in the city. Maybe we can all meet up one day to play.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2013, 03:29 AM #2
human123

Pm me
human123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:04 PM #3
Rick@CousinsPB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequat View Post
Im from Valley Stream, but i go to Arena Paintball, and I'm looking to go to High Velocity sometime soon, since i have yet to go. Anyone else around my area? we have the Cousins Paintball pro shop about 10 minutes from my house in Franklin Square. Most of the people i see on here are further out on the island, or in the city. Maybe we can all meet up one day to play.
I know you were looking for a spot closer to Nassau to play, but definitely give Cousins in Riverhead a shot! They have plenty of scenario/woodsball fields to try out. Also, if you are into the tournament style of play, they have the nicest airball field around along with tons of competitive players!
CousinsPaintball.com
ShopCousins.com
Rick@CousinsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:09 PM #4
SupaSteve20

SupaSteve20 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SupaSteve20 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SupaSteve20 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Rick, you guys are doing an excellent job with the fields. I was there this past Saturday and had a great time. Your refs are friendly and they get involved with players both on the field with checking for hits and off the field just chillin. It was refreshing (not everyone works to well on the honor system). If you can do all us LI ballers a favor and keep the pricing affordable, Im sure you will cut into my time at HiVi drastically.

My only suggestions is setting up boundaries between the fields. Although im smart enough to know the difference there were a bunch of people that weren't.

Any plans to put more fields in? Really liked the woods field in the back and the House to House combat was set up really well. I dont have any ideas specifically but the more options the better.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:48 PM #5
Rick@CousinsPB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSteve20 View Post
Rick, you guys are doing an excellent job with the fields. I was there this past Saturday and had a great time. Your refs are friendly and they get involved with players both on the field with checking for hits and off the field just chillin. It was refreshing (not everyone works to well on the honor system). If you can do all us LI ballers a favor and keep the pricing affordable, Im sure you will cut into my time at HiVi drastically.

My only suggestions is setting up boundaries between the fields. Although im smart enough to know the difference there were a bunch of people that weren't.

Any plans to put more fields in? Really liked the woods field in the back and the House to House combat was set up really well. I dont have any ideas specifically but the more options the better.
, thank you for the feedback! I'll mention the boundary idea to the field manager. As for pricing, remember, you can always purchase paint from the retail store and use it on the open field as well. Also, this winter, we are doing a special promotion where each time you play, you get a free admission pass.
CousinsPaintball.com
ShopCousins.com
Old 01-14-2013, 02:42 PM #6
Dequat
RTX Guardian

Dequat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dequat has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was actually planning on going next Tuesday when I get paid and can have a full tank of gas, I goto your pro shop over in Franklin square all the time, I love it there.
I will definitely go and check out your air balloon field, since I'm not a big woods ball guy. I but I have heard nothing but good things.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:17 PM #7
Rick@CousinsPB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequat View Post
I was actually planning on going next Tuesday when I get paid and can have a full tank of gas, I goto your pro shop over in Franklin square all the time, I love it there.
I will definitely go and check out your air balloon field, since I'm not a big woods ball guy. I but I have heard nothing but good things.
Very cool, hope to see you out there one of these weekends!
CousinsPaintball.com
ShopCousins.com
Old 01-14-2013, 08:58 PM #8
SnYpErAsSaSsIn
PaintBallaaa

SnYpErAsSaSsIn is playing at Living Legends VI
SnYpErAsSaSsIn owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SnYpErAsSaSsIn owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
SnYpErAsSaSsIn has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
good stuff, good to know. I am just getting into the sport. I been to IPS and High velocity. I shall try Cousins next. Do you guys do walk ons Rick??
SnYpErAsSaSsIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:45 PM #9
SupaSteve20

SupaSteve20 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SupaSteve20 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SupaSteve20 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick@CousinsPB View Post
, thank you for the feedback! I'll mention the boundary idea to the field manager. As for pricing, remember, you can always purchase paint from the retail store and use it on the open field as well. Also, this winter, we are doing a special promotion where each time you play, you get a free admission pass.
How do i get these free passes? I was literally there last weekend.
The Shop in Coram? How much is paint there?
Sure ill be seeing you soon
Old 01-28-2013, 10:11 PM #10
daredevil5371

Me to

i live in long beach and i can only go to arena paintball were really close we should me up contact me at harrypie114@yahoo.com
daredevil5371 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups