Community Focus

Old 01-28-2013, 05:27 PM #1
slago

slago owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
slago has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Undeserved warning

Hey guys, I put up a BST ad for my brothers old podpack he wants gone ( thread here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3925726 ), I advertised it as brand new as he used it once, didn't like it and after 1 game he took it off and that was all she wrote.

So the condition is like brand new, but the pack was bought about 6 years ago so giving me a warning and moving it into unused/brand new portion of the BST I think is way unjust.

I don't even think the MSRP or MAP for this pack applies anymore and even if they did, surely being bought 6 years ago from the retailer doesn't qualify it under these rules.

If I am wrong than fair enough I should have looked up if the pack would be under the MAP or MSRP, but since it was 6 years old I figured no way.

If I am right I would appreciate the thread being moved back to it's original location and the warning being lifted

-cheers, Scott
Old 01-28-2013, 05:43 PM #2
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by slago View Post
I advertised it as brand new
I didn't issue the warning but I can safely assume this is what got you the warning. Disclosing anything as 'brand new' or 'like brand new' runs a risk of there being an issue with a post.
I would review BST rule #2 for further clarification.

As far as the warning itself it is just that. It carries no points and serves as a simple reminder of the rules. I wouldn't worry too much about it, simply review the BST rules or FAQ if you have any doubts on something. Also don't be afraid to ask a mod if you are still confused about something. The mods are listed at the bottom of each forum and are more then willing to help you with a question you may have.
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:52 PM #3
slago

slago owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
slago has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris17 View Post
I didn't issue the warning but I can safely assume this is what got you the warning. Disclosing anything as 'brand new' or 'like brand new' runs a risk of there being an issue with a post.
I would review BST rule #2 for further clarification.

As far as the warning itself it is just that. It carries no points and serves as a simple reminder of the rules. I wouldn't worry too much about it, simply review the BST rules or FAQ if you have any doubts on something. Also don't be afraid to ask a mod if you are still confused about something. The mods are listed at the bottom of each forum and are more then willing to help you with a question you may have.
Okay thanks alot