PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-28-2013, 05:03 PM #1
hotdrumer
danny

seller gave neg feedback to get back

i was sold hopper shell that didnt no fit together. when i told seller he claimed he had told me "This is last full set of blue shells I have they are a bit diffrent in shade of blue I am also going to include a new lid it fits in the 7.00 flat rate box do 17 shipped and there yours also please note thr clear door is used so it is slightly discolored". they where 2 different years and style and did not fit at all.total price was only $18 shipped so i told him wanted my money back plus the cost to return it. when he would pay for the shipping i told him i was giving him a neg feedback . he then told me this " Keep in mind negitive feedback works both ways" i gave him neg feedback because what i paid for did not function and was not told this before deal. his neg feedback to me was solly bassed on him getting my feedback. i payed the day the deal was done.
hotdrumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2013, 05:26 PM #2
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
That does sound a little sketchy. I posed in your feedback. Please let me know when he responds. If he doesn't answer after a full week, let me know as well.

In the meantime, please try to work it out with him.
John is offline   Reply With Quote