Old 01-25-2013, 01:43 AM #22
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAT SOLJA View Post
Yes, I am going to try to make that game.
It will be the Underworld game this year March 23rd and 24th. Wayne feels the Resident Evil theme is played out and wanted to go with a theme that is more popular by today's standards.

I understand, but my personal opinions on the rules is they should be posted about a month prior to the game and any changes made a week before so people attending won't get any surprises in a negative way upon arrival, but that's just me. I also spoke to my team about the previous discussion and we decided we don't care which side we're on as long as us and Adrenaline Mafia are on the same side. so if you want us to fill in the north, no biggie. XMen have other allies across the state and as much as we would like to play with them, we will go wherever you need us

Last edited by [NA]WARLORD : 01-25-2013 at 01:48 AM.
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2013, 09:28 AM #23
FAT SOLJA
RICO

Last year we had the rules up and posted 3 months in advance. We are still deciding on a few things involving tanks and we have decided to avoid having to make changes that could confuse those that read the rules prior to any changes or adjustments, therefore we decided to wait til we have it all final and then post them. Wayne Dollack and top Gun Productions are the only one posting rules for our events online for our participants. Other promoters do not release rules in advance and cover them at the games. I personally like for them to be out as advanced as possible.

Glad to hear that you guys are open to playing either side. We cant really ask for any team to play in either side because we would be then accused of being partial. We are just looking for a close or similar number of participants on each side.

See you guys at the event. Good times await your team :-)
FAT SOLJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:41 PM #24
[NA]WARLORD

Out of curiosity Mr.Fernandez, would you have any objections to a team giving away free (no raffle, no contest, no financial obligation on anyones part but ours) a beginners package at the awards ceremony. Since we are sponsored, we would like to pass on some free gear from our sponsor to some lucky kid/adult thats new to the sport and maybe doesn't have enough cash to get into the sport. We would also like to give them a Waynes World TShirt with our name/sponsors on it, but don't want to ruffle any feathers with Hudson Paintball.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:40 PM #25
FAT SOLJA
RICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NA]WARLORD View Post
Out of curiosity Mr.Fernandez, would you have any objections to a team giving away free (no raffle, no contest, no financial obligation on anyones part but ours) a beginners package at the awards ceremony. Since we are sponsored, we would like to pass on some free gear from our sponsor to some lucky kid/adult thats new to the sport and maybe doesn't have enough cash to get into the sport. We would also like to give them a Waynes World TShirt with our name/sponsors on it, but don't want to ruffle any feathers with Hudson Paintball.
Absolutely not a problem. I personally like Wayne and Jackie and think highly of them and he in my book is the reason why thousands have found a new way to enjoy life thru Scenario Paintball. My hat's off to Wayne my friend. Gator Paintball does not have any reservations in supporting any other field. Get with me at the event I will make sure that you get the opportunity to come up to the stage. By the way, Rick or Rico is fine. Mr.Fernandez makes me feel old
Old 02-11-2013, 12:06 AM #26
[NA]WARLORD

According to our sponsor, looks like we will be playing on the Northside. Sorry Larry, but XMen maybe coming with us, sponsor obligations and all, nothing personal.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:53 PM #27
N2extreme1

Im hearing there should be a good turn out this year for tanks.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:59 PM #28
FAT SOLJA
RICO

The South has 4 Tanks. The North so far has 1 confirmed and registered from team Ball Busters. Hopefully TOT will have their tank there as well ;-)
Old 02-27-2013, 02:07 AM #29
N2extreme1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAT SOLJA View Post
The South has 4 Tanks. The North so far has 1 confirmed and registered from team Ball Busters. Hopefully TOT will have their tank there as well ;-)
Its in the works Rico. I have been trying to get the planets in alignment