Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-19-2013, 09:51 AM #22
Xistence

I never look on the display, time what time... With my GT i will shoot you in time! 😉
Xistence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2013, 02:52 PM #23
Killer Carton
Give'm Welts

Annual Supporting Member
Killer Carton has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Killer Carton has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was in a real struggle about 10 months ago over what gun to buy, at that time it was between the GT, Luxe 2.0, and Geo 2 (as the Geo 3 was not released). Finally I pulled the trigger and bought the GT and to this day I feel it was the right choice even with the release of the Geo 3.
Killer Carton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:18 AM #24
Just a Creepin
Pablo Picasso

The OLED board is a non issue for me I switch hands so much and in the heat of battle I never find myself wondering about if I can see the board. Plus it shoots great and I like mine better than the GEO 3 for a couple reasons but the GEO seems to be a great gun too just sucks alot of air.
Just a Creepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:39 AM #25
GooseDaMighty
IM F-ING AGG!!

GooseDaMighty owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
only gripe i have about the gt are the edges are kinda sharp around the trigger gaurd and bottem of the body, also the boards kinda hard to see with your mask on. i over came the edges with tape and a exalt reg grip and it feels great.. the gt is the smoothest gun ive ever shot and just flat out rips especially with a vp trigger which i highly recommend.

geos have a better board placement, screen and grips. but the shot is nowhere near as nice in my opinion.

Deadlygoose from 2004-09
My Old Feedback http://www5.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=118179
GooseDaMighty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:04 PM #26
BobbyDanger
Hold my beer watch this

BobbyDanger is BST Trusted
BobbyDanger is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 cross your lip View Post
First off congrats on your GT purchase...I was a PE fanboy for many years shot every type of marker they made...when the Geo come out I was all for it....and as for now I'm a clone GT owner and I'm never looking back...sooo much smoother, consistent , efficient and best all round performing marker . You won't be disappointed
This. ive been playing for a while now.....I have never been more satisfied with my marker.
BobbyDanger is offline   Reply With Quote