Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 07:27 PM #106
junits15
 
 
junits15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
funniest noob moment was my friend, he had a paint grenade, pulled the pin, promptly tripped over a rock causing the grenade to blow in his face as he fell into a creek. His tank (luckily only a steely) hit a rock and made a really loud pang.
Reff. was standing over him like "...yeah I think you're out"
__________________
setup:
*v3 rotor with orange color kit
*empire 68/45
*freak bored Evil Pipe kit with DW Whip Tip
*super duper UBER upp'd PM7
*reverse red VForce Grillz

I bought an Ion...in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy
junits15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:38 PM #107
die.another.day
 
 
die.another.day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by junits15 View Post
funniest noob moment was my friend, he had a paint grenade, pulled the pin, promptly tripped over a rock causing the grenade to blow in his face as he fell into a creek. His tank (luckily only a steely) hit a rock and made a really loud pang.
Reff. was standing over him like "...yeah I think you're out"
Haha i think your out
die.another.day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:35 PM #108
eclipse hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
This one kid walked up and told me I have I nice Tippmann gryphon lol it was my geo 3
__________________
edmonton impact geo 2, tan rotor, what ever tank i feel like using:)
eclipse hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:57 PM #109
BALLSOHARD!
Just a Balla' on a Budget
 
BALLSOHARD!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California
Definetly had a 30 year old man that was renting ask if i would trade him guns for a game..... i have a mini and autococker orracle pump.......i responded HELL NO!

or i love the kids my age.... walk in with a hopper on backwards :/
DAMN SON.....
__________________
*JUS LIVIN IT UP LIKE A BALLER WITH THAT YOUNG AUTOCOCKER *
BALLSOHARD! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:06 AM #110
harbinger626
pump happy
 
harbinger626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: norco, ca
harbinger626 supports Team VICIOUS
harbinger626 plays in the APPA beginner division
harbinger626 is attending Decay of Nations VI
harbinger626 supports Empire
sadly the worst iv seen was a kid ask how many balls i needed to load to shoot someone with my pump or when i had a 30 something year old get in my face claiming i was ramping when i had a non auto triggered pump
__________________
my guns
electra dx,2k1 vert feed cocker parts sniper, smart parts ion project
sales
t=3884848[/url],spy sunglasses
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post77080177
ion project
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3964188
harbinger626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:47 AM #111
die.another.day
 
 
die.another.day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Kid comes up to me on thursday and goes "i hit 29 bps with my new gun" what gun do u have?? "Its a brand new spyder victor! It was really expensive!! $90!!! "
I think the kid was legit retarded
die.another.day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:31 AM #112
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by die.another.day View Post
Kid comes up to me on thursday and goes "i hit 29 bps with my new gun" what gun do u have?? "Its a brand new spyder victor! It was really expensive!! $90!!! "
I think the kid was legit retarded
That's just a kid being a kid lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by harbinger626 View Post
sadly the worst iv seen was a kid ask how many balls i needed to load to shoot someone with my pump or when i had a 30 something year old get in my face claiming i was ramping when i had a non auto triggered pump
Lol bet that guy felt like an idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by BALLSOHARD! View Post
Definetly had a 30 year old man that was renting ask if i would trade him guns for a game..... i have a mini and autococker orracle pump.......i responded HELL NO!

or i love the kids my age.... walk in with a hopper on backwards :/
DAMN SON.....
Yea, I don't trust rentals with my equipment. The stuff they do with the tippmans is crazy, no way I'd lend them my equipment. And yup, got to love the backwards hopper kids haha
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:26 AM #113
bobbystone
 
 
bobbystone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
new players think because you have a better gun than there rental that your untouchable..then when you get hit they say how can you get hit when you have a better gun than ours...

that gets me everytime
bobbystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:15 PM #114
dominantgazelle
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
 
dominantgazelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Foothill Ranch
dominantgazelle plays in the APPA D4 division
dominantgazelle is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
dominantgazelle supports DLX Technology
When people call any elongated trigger a "double" trigger
dominantgazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:24 PM #115
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominantgazelle View Post
When people call any elongated trigger a "double" trigger
This is true lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbystone View Post
new players think because you have a better gun than there rental that your untouchable..then when you get hit they say how can you get hit when you have a better gun than ours...

that gets me everytime
I agree lol
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:42 PM #116
Eastter
📷📷
 
Eastter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: 🌴FLA🌴
Eastter is playing at Living Legends VI
When they bring like a whole case of paint on the field to reload during the game. Lol
__________________
Cheap photography for practices or CFPS.

PM me or check out http://www.phpirates.com

Tampa Bay Area
Eastter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:13 PM #117
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastter View Post
When they bring like a whole case of paint on the field to reload during the game. Lol
Carrying bags in their pockets lol
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:47 PM #118
Eastter
📷📷
 
Eastter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: 🌴FLA🌴
Eastter is playing at Living Legends VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post
Carrying bags in their pockets lol
But the best is when they put it right by the field entrance before the game and run across the field to grab them. Lolol
__________________
Cheap photography for practices or CFPS.

PM me or check out http://www.phpirates.com

Tampa Bay Area
Eastter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:44 AM #119
Matthew Fugett
He's in the rocks!
 
Matthew Fugett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Matthew Fugett has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ok, I hate to even say this but when I first started playing about ten or eleven years ago, I was playing a speed ball game with a group from my church (I went to church in Alabama so this was natural) and my dad was the ref. so, I am advancing and see a guy behind a bunker. With my dads 98C, I started my first ever firefight. I won. More specifically it was a headshot. I jump up and tell tony Dad "I GOT HIM!!! Did you see?!" As I am saying that my friendly cousin swings over and lights me up from head to toe. Worst thing I have ever done.
Matthew Fugett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:54 AM #120
JoltZero
French Fry Addict
 
JoltZero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Midlothian TX
JoltZero has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
JoltZero has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominantgazelle View Post
When people call any elongated trigger a "double" trigger
Wait... Is that not what they're called? I've been calling them that for years.
__________________
"You know you play too much paintball when you're driving and a bird poops on your windshield and your immediate reaction is to yell 'I'M OUT!'"

Last edited by JoltZero : 02-07-2013 at 01:09 AM.
JoltZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:32 PM #121
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoltZero View Post
Wait... Is that not what they're called? I've been calling them that for years.
Oh boy haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Fugett View Post
Ok, I hate to even say this but when I first started playing about ten or eleven years ago, I was playing a speed ball game with a group from my church (I went to church in Alabama so this was natural) and my dad was the ref. so, I am advancing and see a guy behind a bunker. With my dads 98C, I started my first ever firefight. I won. More specifically it was a headshot. I jump up and tell tony Dad "I GOT HIM!!! Did you see?!" As I am saying that my friendly cousin swings over and lights me up from head to toe. Worst thing I have ever done.
Especially hurts in the temple lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastter View Post
But the best is when they put it right by the field entrance before the game and run across the field to grab them. Lolol
Indeed haha
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:04 PM #122
FriendlyNudist
 
 
FriendlyNudist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Last time I played at the new field we've been attending, we did a "bomb the fort" type game (the objective is to throw a nerf football into a fort). Our bomber overthrew it. I strafed to the right and the rest of my team went left. I came around to the back of the fort but didn't see the ball (remember- its a bright orange nerf football).

I move out of the woods into the grassy area and I'm standing with no coverage in the middle of the grass scanning the area trying to find the darned thing. Finally I make my way all the way up to to fort wall (no one has taken a single shot at me). The ref tells me to move back. I assume because of the field's surrender rule. I walk about fifteen feet back and by this time the rest of my team is screaming at me. I hear the ref call the one minute mark. I look down at my feet and there's the bomb laying in plain site. I grab it and throw it...

...and miss. It lands right on the side the fort. I trudge back to the fort wall (the other team still hasn't tried to shoot) and lob it gently over the side. Technically I won the game, but I felt like a big loser.
FriendlyNudist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:33 PM #123
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyNudist View Post
Last time I played at the new field we've been attending, we did a "bomb the fort" type game (the objective is to throw a nerf football into a fort). Our bomber overthrew it. I strafed to the right and the rest of my team went left. I came around to the back of the fort but didn't see the ball (remember- its a bright orange nerf football).

I move out of the woods into the grassy area and I'm standing with no coverage in the middle of the grass scanning the area trying to find the darned thing. Finally I make my way all the way up to to fort wall (no one has taken a single shot at me). The ref tells me to move back. I assume because of the field's surrender rule. I walk about fifteen feet back and by this time the rest of my team is screaming at me. I hear the ref call the one minute mark. I look down at my feet and there's the bomb laying in plain site. I grab it and throw it...

...and miss. It lands right on the side the fort. I trudge back to the fort wall (the other team still hasn't tried to shoot) and lob it gently over the side. Technically I won the game, but I felt like a big loser.
Lol a win is a win. That's all that matters
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:58 PM #124
gopb1005
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Went to Las Vegas Xtreme Paintball on Feb.6. Had a new girl on MY team. I went to the snake, popped up and was doing good. I moved up a little and she shot me out even though I was talking to her since we were on the same team. It was funny, but she nailed my head a few times.
gopb1005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:06 AM #125
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopb1005 View Post
Went to Las Vegas Xtreme Paintball on Feb.6. Had a new girl on MY team. I went to the snake, popped up and was doing good. I moved up a little and she shot me out even though I was talking to her since we were on the same team. It was funny, but she nailed my head a few times.
Another reason why I don't play recball sometimes. Idiot teammates shooting me lol
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:22 PM #126
seriouslysilly
 
 
seriouslysilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: East coast
seriouslysilly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
seriouslysilly owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
seriouslysilly posts videos on PbNation
seriouslysilly has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Got another one in my last outing.
Skip to 10:00 for the failed dive/run/slide

seriouslysilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump