PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-25-2013, 11:52 PM #1
DERKA003
DerkaDerka mohamidjeehad!

Exclamation ERMAGHERD HC KC BO2 Commentaries

Hey what's going on PBN ! !

I have recently started up a new Youtube channel in which i have some stellar game plays from mostly Hardcore Kill Confirmed!

I know there are a million other COD channels but not very many of them are HC, mostly ground war! So i thought that maybe these videos would fall into a special niche in the YT community.

If you're willing to check it out and consider subscribing it would be greatly appreciated!

I will be doing a KONTROL FREEK GIVEAWAY eventually when i get some more subs!

www.youtube.com/user/Derka003
or check me out on Twitter
@PurebredKILL3R

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Will be posting some videos in this thread for you to check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFMfppZoUOw

-Derka

ROckIN A SMART PARTS SHOCKER NXT

WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE HAVE EXTREMELY FAST FINGERS. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST
DERKA003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:07 AM #2
DERKA003

WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE HAVE EXTREMELY FAST FINGERS. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST
Old 01-26-2013, 12:08 AM #3
DERKA003

Old 01-26-2013, 12:10 AM #4
DERKA003

Hopefully some of you guys will enjoy this stuff!

Old 01-26-2013, 01:14 AM #5
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
you have a pretty good commentary voice (full homo) but, like all new commentators, you do a lot of the "so...yeahh" kinda stuff, which annoys the crap out of most people. Write notes about things you wanna talk about so if you ever get lost in thought, you can just look at your notes and get back on track. I'll sub though

MutR. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:40 AM #6
DERKA003

It's funny because I noticed this too when I re watched them lol. Thanks for the feedback man! I will be attempting to stop that habit lol.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:48 PM #7
DERKA003

Last edited by DERKA003 : 01-27-2013 at 01:51 PM.