ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-27-2013, 01:25 PM #1
Iyguy V. 2

Annual Supporting Member
Iyguy V. 2 plays in the PSP
Iyguy V. 2 supports Team VICIOUS
Iyguy V. 2 plays in the APPA D4 division
NINJABALL E1 - Rise of the Ninja Feb. 24th, 2013

Lets Expand this Great Event, and Get all the Teams we can!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Los View Post
NINJABALL

The time has come my friends! Check out the site above and please like it on Facebook. Spread the word. NINJABALL 2013 is finally here!

We have some great paintball planned for you this season with some great prizes to boot! For the first event we return to the Paintball Sports Park located in Puyallup Washington. This turfed mud free playing surface is frequented by local celebs such as Nico Perry, Jared Stillwill, and Big Todd. I have also seen a few Doodle-Trons with a "Vendetta" from time to time.

You can register by clicking there--->[/size]

REGISTER FOR NINJABALL

A few things about us that makes us unique and saves you money.

We use the APPA system, but do not require you purchase a card or a membership. We believe it's better for you to use that money for a case of paint, food, or whatever you want. You are required to provide valid state or federal identification that includes your photograph. This will be compared to the APPA website to make sure you are who you say you are.

YOU MUST UPLOAD A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH TO APPA WEBSITE. YOU MUST BRING VALID IDENTIFICATION TO THE EVENT TO CHECK IN. NO PICTURE and NO IDENTIFICATION = NO TOURNAMENT.

If you are a minor you will need to bring a copy of your birth certificate and your parent/guardian. If you do not have an APPA number, click here ---> Get my APPA number

If you have any problems let me know.

ROSTER Limits:
​NINJABALL is a 5 man tournament series, except for the DBS Young Guns, which is 3 man. Let's focus on the 5 man portion right now.

You are allowed to have up to 7 players on your roster. In Divisions 3 through 5 you are allowed to have one rostered player on your roster from the next higher division. In the ELITE Division you can have one D1/Pro on your roster.

For the DBS Young Guns Division you can have 5 rostered players. We have a Minor and a Major Division within Young Guns. The Minor Division is ages 10-13. The Major Division is ages 10-16.

Paintballs:
​We offer the finest paintballs in the world for you to compete with. Once again the infamous BW DUNN will be at your service providing you paint from G.I. Sportz. The paint is priced at $50, $55, and $60​. We will have samples of each brand for you to test.
​​
Timeline for the Event:
​If we have a large amount of teams we will split the event in between two days. Your Division will not be split in between two days. The lower divisions will compete on Saturday and the upper divisions will compete on Sunday. This is only if we have a large amount of teams. We are doing this since we only have one field at PSP. This insures you get to play in the daylight and not in the dark or under lights. The last thing we want to do is cut an event short after prelims. For future events we will have more than two fields and this will not be an issue. The sooner teams register, the sooner I will be able to advise on the date.

Gates will open promptly at 7 am. Please follow the directions of your friendly parking attendant. Once parked proceed to registration. Here you will be greeted by our smiling faces and and we will check you in. Once we have checked you in you will get a wristband verifying you have been cleared for competition. You will purchase your paint from registration.

We will have a brief Captains meeting at 8 am. Please familiarize yourself with the PSP format rules. You can also contact me with any questions that you may have.

Competition will begin promptly at 8:30 am.

Photographers:
I welcome those wishing to film or take action photos at our events. I only ask a few things of you. I require you to sign a waiver and I require you to share your photos with me. I want to put them on the website for all to see.

If you have any questions please use the contact me through this link: EMAIL NINJABALL This way I will get in touch with you ASAP!!

Please check out our website. It should answer the majority of your questions.

Link to team list:

Current Team List for E1 - RISE of the NINJA
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups