Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-26-2013, 02:00 PM #1
floridapbguy

Smart Parts HPA

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and just got the paintball fever again. The site has helped me TREMENDOUSLY with getting back into the swing of the paintball world.

Anyways, I bought a Smart Parts HPA tank used with no reg for $30. Even prior to purchasing I was unable to find anything online about Smart Parts tanks, including on here(may have overlooked it). I continued searching for any kind of info but still no luck. Does anyone have any input as to if they're reliable or anything else. I'm just playing every couple weekends for now but slowly getting deeper and deeper into buying new gear(we all know how that goes lol).

Thanks in advance!!!
floridapbguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2013, 02:28 PM #2
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
The regulator you put on is going to dictate the performance. If it's just the cylinder then Smart Parts commissioned a company to manufacturer it for them and put their name on it. There are only a few manufacturers in the world that make their own cylinders. Luxfer, GCI, Crossfire, and I believe one or two others. That's it, for the entire world.
All the information about the cylinder is going to be on the DOT label. I would check out the ultimate sticky as there is a link to how to read your DOT label or there is a video I made some time ago in the video section of the ultimate sticky on how to read your DOT label.
But it's going to come down to what reg you have on, or are planning to put on, your system.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:36 PM #3
floridapbguy

alright, thanks!!! After a little looking on here I'll probably go with a Ninja standard adjustable. Ninja seems to have won a lot of hearts recently with their customer service, seemingly great products, and being made in the U.S. of A! Thanks again!
floridapbguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:45 PM #4
EvilPimp_
Where my money at???

You prob need to get it hydro'd too.
EvilPimp_ is offline   Reply With Quote