Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-22-2013, 03:50 PM #1
Derek@ccpb

Team from the Cape looking for players

We are a team from Cape Cod looking for a few players. The plan is to play 5 man in the NEPL. We have a few players now and some can't play each event. We do not plan on lots of practice so looking for players that have played before at least a tourney or 2. Please pm me with some details about yourself. We have played under team names such as Cape Cod Paintball. Cape Cod Dawgs, Rifle Status and Team Angel Paintball. My name is Derek looking forward to chatting with people and making something happen. YOu can also email me for faster reply D_rack1970@yahoo.com

thanks,

Derek
Derek@ccpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2013, 04:48 PM #2
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek@ccpb View Post
We are a team from Cape Cod looking for a few players. The plan is to play 5 man in the NEPL. We have a few players now and some can't play each event. We do not plan on lots of practice so looking for players that have played before at least a tourney or 2. Please pm me with some details about yourself. We have played under team names such as Cape Cod Paintball. Cape Cod Dawgs, Rifle Status and Team Angel Paintball. My name is Derek looking forward to chatting with people and making something happen. YOu can also email me for faster reply D_rack1970@yahoo.com

thanks,

Derek
I live on the cape: very interested in playing tourney ball again. I'm a back player- shoot a dm12. Have common sense and take direction well.

978/530/6747

Brad

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
sledneckforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:20 AM #3
Derek@ccpb

Still Looking
Derek@ccpb is offline   Reply With Quote