Community Focus

Old 01-15-2013, 06:24 PM #22
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
This was something I considered. Just pull a hazing charge on him because he called me a *******, haha. That'd be one way to do it. I'll consider this when I go in tomorrow, cuz I got another low fade, just a tad higher, and none off the top. I'd kinda feel like a ***** though, but it could prove a point.

Well, he's in my shop, he's just head of a different section.

Ain't in Jokinawa anymore lol. And it's not even the unit, all the other companies and platoons are allowed to get them. I'm with an LAR bn. **** pisses me off, might as well be part of the chow hall crew.
Do you report to him? Does he give you tasking? Is he going to be writing your evaluations and awards? Doing your inspections? etc etc.

The ****er can work in the same cubicle as you, and still not be in your chain.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2013, 08:01 PM #23
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Do you report to him? Does he give you tasking? Is he going to be writing your evaluations and awards? Doing your inspections? etc etc.

The ****er can work in the same cubicle as you, and still not be in your chain.
No, actually he doesn't. Good ****ing point. Always kind of wanted to know what staff nco's had jurisdiction. I don't even report to this ******* in any fashion, he just works in my shop.

I'll let you guys know if he says anything to me tomorrow. Interested on how this will play out. Thanks, if anything, this made me feel a little better.

**** on me all day and I'll brush it off in the end, correct me on my god damned hair and it ruins my ****in week.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:57 PM #24
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by solrflare View Post
****, I feel bad for you. I hate that bull****. So ****ing much. This sort of **** is what makes competent & intelligent dudes get out of the military.

In 50 years our armed services will literally be Idiocracy, where people forget about guys in stasis and get arrested for prostitution and drug smuggling....

I did this same thing when I was deployed, but it was a medium fade. Some douchebag SSG FO [not an infantryman] in my platoon had it out for me. His main goal was to destroy my reputation, because his friend slept with my wife and was in trouble for it [transferred out of my platoon]. I said my hair was within regulation and went to the CO. I ended up having to shave my head the rest of deployment [only I had to shave my head], because if I didn't, it would be insubordination. The 1sg disagreed, but told me I had to follow the ****head's orders. The designated barber in the platoon shaved my head into a mohawk and had several people take a picture of it before he shaved it all off.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 01-15-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:52 PM #25
Viper37
**** the C.S.A.

has been a member for 10 years
Viper37 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
No, actually he doesn't. Good ****ing point. Always kind of wanted to know what staff nco's had jurisdiction. I don't even report to this ******* in any fashion, he just works in my shop.

I'll let you guys know if he says anything to me tomorrow. Interested on how this will play out. Thanks, if anything, this made me feel a little better.

**** on me all day and I'll brush it off in the end, correct me on my god damned hair and it ruins my ****in week.
If nobody above you works for him, then you don't work for him. Disregard if you really are in the right. Also, report that **** to YOUR chain of command.
Originally posted by Mr.jon: "god viper is raping you guys with the comebacks, not even kidding."
Originally posted by kfresh: "car companys do not intentionally put parts on that will brake"
Viper37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:19 PM #26
mavLP
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post

I did this same thing when I was deployed, but it was a medium fade. Some douchebag SSG FO [not an infantryman] in my platoon had it out for me. His main goal was to destroy my reputation, because his friend slept with my wife and was in trouble for it [transferred out of my platoon]. I said my hair was within regulation and went to the CO. I ended up having to shave my head the rest of deployment [only I had to shave my head], because if I didn't, it would be insubordination. The 1sg disagreed, but told me I had to follow the ****head's orders. The designated barber in the platoon shaved my head into a mohawk and had several people take a picture of it before he shaved it all off.
That is actually hazing by ****ing definition. There is an explicit section of the hair regulation order saying that no person will be forced to shave their head unless in recruit training.
mavLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:35 PM #27
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post

Yeah fool, you could have gotten all of them bucked down. That's straight hazing haha. I feel bad for you if that did happen, but all you needed to do is read the order, it is specific to what happened to you.

So, my snco blasted him. A ssgt blasting a ssgt for calling him weak. And then my ssgt was talking to me and said "how can his fatass correct someone's appearance when he can't even maintain weight standards. No one gives a **** about a god damned haircut." And I shook his hand and said thanks. He's a great guy. I'm still gonna be under scrutiny for my hair, but I feel I'll have the highers on my side, other than him. Now just for this ****ing sgt straight off the di field that makes us button our sleeves and pull our boot blousing's up...
Old 01-20-2013, 12:27 AM #28
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Stop *****ing and act like a ****ing Marine, you want to be a **** get out and join another service. ****ing boot *****.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:25 AM #29
JoeMcNugget
USMC

JoeMcNugget plays in the PSP
JoeMcNugget owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JoeMcNugget plays in the APPA D4 division
JoeMcNugget has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
You can either get a new haircut or request mast that simple.