Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-24-2013, 12:49 PM #1
RubinOnRye

RubinOnRye is playing at Living Legends VII
RubinOnRye has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
RubinOnRye has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
my new phenom

Good news everyone (Professor voice from Futurama)

I officially now own a new marker, first time ever buying new. X7 Phenom

Now I can officially say I own a Tippmann X7 Phenom. Now I own three Tippmann markers. Pro-AM, 98 Custom Platinum (my friend users more now) and now Tippmann X7 Phenom.

I was able to pick up a HammerHead Mofo Barrel plus 5 fins kit for $120 to go along with it.

I can't wait till spring to go use this in the field. Any recommendations on things that are a most own for this marker, I am open ears. FYI, I already own a remote line and vest so I am good there.
RubinOnRye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2013, 01:34 PM #2
7paintball
Service at its best.

You are will be happy about that marker. One of the best out there.
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:11 PM #3
Zeldar(parker)

collapsible stock ! Great for switched shooting and door breaching..ii like the tippman ones because they come with rubber spacers that make it solid no matter what... And the m40 tip on the hammerhead barrels even made my x7 classic silent.. And dont mess with the cyclone less it breaks in some way .. It will keep up just perfect... And if you like spending money and want something cool get an ape board no safety pulls befor your Auto settings.... Happy hunting
Zeldar(parker) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:27 AM #4
kostis11

kostis11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kostis11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kostis11 is attending Decay of Nations VII
kostis11 supports DLX Technology
i hope it proves good to you. The phenoms will be either the best or the worst experience ever. It didnt worked out to me though.
Anyway, enjoy your marker dude!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:40 PM #5
frostwalrus9

frostwalrus9 is an NCPA player
frostwalrus9 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubinOnRye View Post
Good news everyone (Professor voice from Futurama)

I officially now own a new marker, first time ever buying new. X7 Phenom

Now I can officially say I own a Tippmann X7 Phenom. Now I own three Tippmann markers. Pro-AM, 98 Custom Platinum (my friend users more now) and now Tippmann X7 Phenom.

I was able to pick up a HammerHead Mofo Barrel plus 5 fins kit for $120 to go along with it.

I can't wait till spring to go use this in the field. Any recommendations on things that are a most own for this marker, I am open ears. FYI, I already own a remote line and vest so I am good there.
If you already have a good barrel to replace the awful stock one then you have already made the one required upgrade IMO. Other than that its really all about personal preference and what you want to do with the gun. Personally for me I need a different trigger for mine and eventually I want to get the board reflashed to remove the safety pulls on the full auto. Oh and one last thing would be to upgrade to an HPA tank instead of Co2 if you haven't already. When firing with the board on your gun will freeze in cooler temperatures turning it into nothing but a fire extinguisher until it thaws out. By that nature an on/off would also be a nice touch. Okay this got a lot longer than I planned on I'm done now lol.
frostwalrus9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:01 AM #6
XRidgelinerX
Old Guy and IYAOYAS

I love mine. Check out http://www.x7og.net/. Great folks and lots of great info on the Phenom.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:51 AM #7
RubinOnRye

RubinOnRye is playing at Living Legends VII
RubinOnRye has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
RubinOnRye has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostwalrus9 View Post
If you already have a good barrel to replace the awful stock one then you have already made the one required upgrade IMO. Other than that its really all about personal preference and what you want to do with the gun. Personally for me I need a different trigger for mine and eventually I want to get the board reflashed to remove the safety pulls on the full auto. Oh and one last thing would be to upgrade to an HPA tank instead of Co2 if you haven't already. When firing with the board on your gun will freeze in cooler temperatures turning it into nothing but a fire extinguisher until it thaws out. By that nature an on/off would also be a nice touch. Okay this got a lot longer than I planned on I'm done now lol.
Hey thanks for the info. Yeah I have never been a fan of Co2 mostly because most places I go to offer free HPA with admission. I actually just picked up a Tippmann HPA tank, got an amazing deal on it. Normally I would buy a Ninja tank but this deal was just to good to pass up. Maybe I can go to the corporate office and try to convince Ninja to give me a discount. (they are about 10 minutes away from my house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRidgelinerX View Post
I love mine. Check out http://www.x7og.net/. Great folks and lots of great info on the Phenom.
I will right now sign up. Thanks for the link.
RubinOnRye is offline   Reply With Quote