All black Empire E-Vents for sale.
These goggles were picked up from a "somewhat reputable" pro player formerly associated with Dynasty who now coaches Infamous. When they came in, they appeared to be new, only light marks on the lens, which leads me to think they were a backup pair for the player and/or team. Since I've had them, I've worn them to Living Legends 4 and 5. Sadly, that's been the extent of my playing in them. Lens was replaced after LL5.
Will include goggles, clear thermal lens. No visor included, this old fart is keeping that for the next set of goggles.
E-Flex - willing to add for the right E-Flex
DO NOT WANTS
Other masks in trade
Sort of action picture from CPX. Obviously, the ones on the funny looking guy in old-world Tiger Stripe pants. Better pictures to follow as needed.
Scout's Code of Trading
1. Don't expect me to ship first. I may have done it a few times in the past, but I've also had to threaten police action with people, too. This also applies to my offers on other threads, I'm afraid. Having been around here for ten years and being part of the staff team, I'm fairly sure I'm not going to scam anyone.
2. Preference will be given to Annual Supporting Members.
3. My gear works upon shipping, I expect the same. *If you misrepresent your gear as working, and it isn't, you will pay return shipping.* I'm done paying to ship people's junkers back to them when they tell me they work great.
4. Please post your offers here rather than PM'ing me. My in box fills up awfully quick these days.
5. Please don't lowball me, and don't ask me to add. If I could do that, I would have offered to.
6. Any cash offers must be done with a USPS money order. PayPal offers, please allow for the 3% fees.
7. I tend to ship UPS, due to their tracking system. UPS-Slow is my usual method because it's cheap and reliable. I expect the same in return.
8. I will not "PM the lowest price". It's listed, thanks. If you want to negotiate, start off here, and we'll see where things go.