Reactor
Kansas State Paintball#22

Reactor is playing at Living Legends VI
Reactor is for the Gunfight
Reactor is for the Gunfight
Reactor is an NCPA player
Continuous leak

Hello again all,
I have posted a few times before about my extcy leaking and I have been unable to diagnose the issue successfully. I am running the stock reg with a ninja 45/50 grey ghost, stock tank reg. I am leaking down the center of the bolt. I am running the Techt L7 bolt. Dwell is set at 15ms, otherwise stock board settings for FSDO and such. I have replaced all the o-rings twice now and continue to leak down the face of the bolt when air is applied. I purchased two o-ring rebuild kits from techt as well as a few of the very specific inner bolt stop o-rings from them and still continue to leak. I am using hater sauce lubricant. Has anyone had a similar problem such as this? Are there any o-rings that may cause this that I am not considering yet such as any within the breach assembly that may produce such issues? Any help would be greatly appreciated, have gotten only a little help from techt concerning the issue via email. Thanks for any help,
Reactor
KSUPBC #22
Proud Vanguard Demon owner
Proud Vanguard Creed owner
Reactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2013, 09:44 PM #2
GetPumped

If anyone has gotten to the solution to this I have the exact same problem. First it was a leak on the asa but now its leaking through the center of the bolt. I too am using the Techt L7 bolt.
GetPumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:50 PM #3
RogueShooter

First off, I just want to make absolutely sure it's leaking through the center of the bolt as you guys say. When aired up, if you stick your finger down the feedneck and cover the front of the bolt, the air actually pushes on your fingertip? If that's the case, the only thing that it could be is the o-rings on the bolt and/or the bolt stop.

If the air doesn't push on your finger and it's coming around the bolt and not through it, there's a good chance it's one of the o-rings set in the can, which you'll need a pick to get out. Those are kind of a pain in the butt to replace and they don't go bad often, but I have had it happen before.

As far as I know those are the only possible points for air to be leaking down the barrel on these guns. If you continue having problems with it I recommend sending an email to TechT for help.
GOG/DLX - Valken - QuickShot Paintball - FogDoc.com - TechT - Deadlywind
RogueShooter is offline   Reply With Quote