Certain sites can buy like 40 for 30 dollars that ur best bet.
I look at everyone elses gun sales and I say " Damn, why don't my threads ever look like that?"
All your guys flashy colors and girls with 50 cal. amunition belts wrapped around them with their bikinis on! I realized I need bring it to the next level. I still haven't thought of how to but for now I'm clueless
I've got tons of pods and I've never bought a single one. 90% of my pods I found on the field, and the other 10% came with pod packs that I bought. Like others said, check out eBay. I'm sure there's lots of people trying to sell pods in bulk. I've also seen fields that closed down and the owners selling rental pods in bulk on here.