Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2013, 10:39 AM #1
bob long mvp thoughts and opinions leave yours

hello nation i was just wondering your thaughts and opinions on the bob long mvp
semiautoplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 01-21-2013, 03:07 PM #2
paintballoliver plays in the PSP
paintballoliver is playing at Living Legends VI
paintballoliver plays in the APPA D5 division
paintballoliver has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
From what I have heard it is pretty good. But in terms of performance and customer service ccm cannot be beat
"Originally posted by Zippin35:
disclaimer- Again please dont use live animals. Instead, put an hk sticker on a pod and offer it to an agglet if he will be your target for a day"
paintballoliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:14 PM #3
HeatedNubbycake plays in the PSP
HeatedNubbycake supports Team VICIOUS
HeatedNubbycake supports Pev's Paintball
HeatedNubbycake has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I love CCM guns and pump kits, thats what some of my teammates shoot, they are smooth and consistent. I have shot plenty, from cockers with CCM kits, to s6's, t2's, 6.5's... but i must say, i like my MVP more then any of them with ONE exception, the bolt. The MVP is very light, extremely easy to pump, machined better then any gun i have ever picked up, very consistent and easy to breakdown. In my experience this is also the most accurate gun iv ever shot. the only issue i have had is every once in a while ill have a ball get stuck between the breech and feedneck when i go to cock the gun forward again, this can break balls or jam your gun, but can be easily fixed with a force feed, and it doesnt happen that often.
SubZero Pump

The only urine sample your getting from me is a taste test.
HeatedNubbycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:49 PM #4
rec hater
 has been a member for 10 years
When I first got my MVP I loved it but after about a couple weeks I realized it wasn't that good of a pump for the price to this day the best out of the box pump is a s6 MVP is not practical if u break down ur out a few games and the service that comes with the MVP is garbage
Captain of the new Protagonist pump team.
Protagonist Brand Energy
rec hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 PM #5
I play with a S6. A friend let me try his MVP to try for a day. It was a very nice gun. Smooth pump stroke and very constant shots. That being said, I like my S6 a lot better. It just felt nicer in my hands and sounds so much better.

And the CCM customer support is amazing. If both guns we identical, I would still pick the CCM for that fact alone. Just my 2 cents.
Phantom_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote