Community Focus

Old 01-20-2013, 08:41 PM #1
KKoTerski
KCCO

KKoTerski plays in the PSP
KKoTerski is an NCPA player
KKoTerski supports DLX Technology
Virtue Rotor Soft Cycle Arm

I received one for Christmas and took it out to use it a couple weekends ago. However, my ROF was not where it should have been. I assumed it was my batteries so I got fresh batteries. Same thing this weekend, slow ROF. I swapped loaders and it fixed the problem so I know it's not my gun. I then put my stock rotor arm in and it fed fine. Anyone else have trouble with the Virtue Rotor Arm? I'm kinda stumped as to why or how this is happening.

KKoTerski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2013, 08:53 PM #2
batmite10
get out of my cave...

batmite10 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
batmite10 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
It could possibly be that the softer arms cannot put as much force on the balls which would result in the agitation being slowed down. Basically instead of pushing the ball the arm is bending around it.
batmite10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:25 PM #3
theVicious1

I'm seeing more and more mixed/poor reviews of the virtue soft arm. ansgear doesn't even carry it anymore, I probably sold poorly because it didn't do anything.

ps. this is all speculation.

Last edited by theVicious1 : 01-20-2013 at 11:28 PM. Reason: poor grammar
theVicious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:36 PM #4
Eastter
📷📷

Eastter is playing at Living Legends VI
I got a soft arm. It made my hopper jam like a *****. So I took my other rotor with the normal arm, and it sounded faster (normal arm) when I put the 2 side to side.
Eastter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:49 PM #5
retread
iostream

retread owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
retread supports Team VICIOUS
retread supports Team VICIOUS
retread has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I have a brand new rotor...out of the box the tension was too high and it was breaking some paint inside the hopper...I turned the tension down based on some videos online and since then it hasn't been a problem. I got the virtue soft are around the same time thinking anything was worth trying if I saw this issue continue. I don't think the soft arm has really done anything but I haven't had an in hopper break. I haven't noticed it feeding slower...the rotor still seems to keep up with both my axe and ego 11 just fine.
retread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:16 AM #6
Tomaconda

We don't want to publicly air dirty laundry, but we do not sell any of our products to ANS anymore. The only Virtue things they have on their site are whatever hasn't sold out in over a year. It has nothing to do with product performance. As far as the soft cycle goes, we get two kinds of feed back from people - it's great and it solved their jamming problems or it didn't do anything.

It shouldn't cause the loader to jam or spin slower. The only time I have seen this is with reballs due to their extremely small caliber it allows for two reballs to pin themselves up against the soft cycles flexible arm just in front of the stack. Try it again with new paint if your still having issues give us a call.
Tomaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:36 PM #7
KKoTerski
KCCO

KKoTerski plays in the PSP
KKoTerski is an NCPA player
KKoTerski supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomaconda View Post
We don't want to publicly air dirty laundry, but we do not sell any of our products to ANS anymore. The only Virtue things they have on their site are whatever hasn't sold out in over a year. It has nothing to do with product performance. As far as the soft cycle goes, we get two kinds of feed back from people - it's great and it solved their jamming problems or it didn't do anything.

It shouldn't cause the loader to jam or spin slower. The only time I have seen this is with reballs due to their extremely small caliber it allows for two reballs to pin themselves up against the soft cycles flexible arm just in front of the stack. Try it again with new paint if your still having issues give us a call.
PM'd you.

KKoTerski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:57 PM #8
Pson

Pson has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pson has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hmm...I have had mine for awhile and I like it. Didn't really do anything ROF wise either. Plus like the company and on to the spire now too.
Pson is offline   Reply With Quote