Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 PM #86
SimplySour
The Legend

I don't go crazy cash on shirts, but ill blow so much money on jeans

Arsenal G7 Fly|Virtue|CP Reg|
Old 01-22-2013, 03:22 PM #87
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

For jawnz I just got my Grim Tims and NS. Skinny fit and regular.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:40 PM #88
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

This dude had the right idea about t shirts.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:41 PM #89
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

jacket looks sick parkrats

and cheaping out on shirts is not the way to go
wait for brooks brothers to go on mad sale and copp ill slim buttonups for 30 bucks apiece. they fit me like a dream, at least.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:37 PM #90
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
jacket looks sick parkrats

and cheaping out on shirts is not the way to go
wait for brooks brothers to go on mad sale and copp ill slim buttonups for 30 bucks apiece. they fit me like a dream, at least.
Meh, for something I'm going to wear very casually I don't see the point in paying more than like $15 for a decent fitting plain tshirt. It's not like I wear them when I go out.

Brooks Brothers slim fit shirts are my jam. Always buy a few when they're on sale. I received a regular fit shirt as a gift and I always loved it but wanted it to be slimmer. Saw the same shirt in a slim fit so I had to buy it, otherwise I wait for sales.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:59 PM #91
SUR3
bangbang

just got some CDBs in beeswax.

think i'm going to pick up a pair of black weird guys at some point. just need some black jawns
Old 01-22-2013, 09:04 PM #92
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I got those Levi 511 commuters at the bottom of the last page for $40 once, they were originally $80. UO had them on sale.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:09 PM #93
SUR3
bangbang

i can't tolerate going into UO. the one by my apartment has jack **** but the one on newbury street has a much bigger selection but its always packed
Old 01-22-2013, 09:14 PM #94
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

It's definitely gone down hill the past few years. Also my style has changed but the **** they put out now is too over designed/styled or whatever you want to call it.

Also I just really like those Levi's, and for the price I got you can't beat them. Lots of cool features. Also has a little button snap pocket between the belt loops in back that just big enough for a bowl or something.

Quote:
The line is designed to meet the needs of commuter cyclists, with reinforced features, stretch fabric, a utility waistband, 3M reflective tape strips, and even higher back rise, to prevent ‘underwear-revealing’ moments. The clothes also have utilized a sanitized technology to resist odors, and waterproofing technology designed to bead water.

Last edited by parkrats : 01-22-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:29 PM #95
SUR3
bangbang

i like the pants. i just dislike urban
Old 01-22-2013, 09:41 PM #96
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Yeah but sometimes you find good **** on clearance. I got an $80 Rogue Gallery shirt for $20 at the Chicago one one time.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:51 PM #97
SUR3
bangbang

ya, the one on newbury street has a huge clearance rack but i've found that a lot of the stuff on sale isn't even that cheap and definitely not worth the quality you're paying for
Old 01-22-2013, 11:06 PM #98
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
some cool **** from paris:

lanvin

SLP

Ann

devoa

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 01-22-2013, 11:10 PM #99
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

SLP and Ann are the best out of those imo

Old 01-22-2013, 11:11 PM #100
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
yeah slp collection was junky as a whole though. so ridiculous hahaha. but some of the looks were fire. same for ann really. In fact I wasn't really thrilled with any collection as a whole, rick was pretty bad imo and boris was just weird, not a fan.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 01-22-2013, 11:19 PM #101
SUR3
bangbang

really like this pair of zip-cord pants by boris but of course they're super expensive
Old 01-23-2013, 12:44 AM #102
SUR3
bangbang

i'm not sure what my next pair of indigo raws will be. i want sammies, but for that price i might as well just drop a little bit more money and get dior 19cm
Old 01-23-2013, 03:49 AM #103
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Just polished these with neutral shoe shine. Never used that before. Did saddle soap, polish, mink oil then a light coat of polish/mink for a nice finish. I like the way this polish looks on them, they're usually pretty flat black.

I've noticed a breaking point lately, they've really softened up. Key is to condition the leather often to soften it up.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:11 AM #104
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

beaut
Old 01-23-2013, 11:10 PM #105
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

so whats going to be this summers sunglasses?

last 3 pairs have been Gucci but im not feeling any of their collection this year, went to a few stores and it's all seemingly wayfarer bull**** that everyone is putting out,
Closed Thread