Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-10-2013, 06:21 PM #1
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

KINGKILLA21 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
KINGKILLA21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
getting a friend into the game

Hey my friend seemed interested in paintball for a while so today he went to canadian tire and Got kit including jt outkast gun, mask, shake and shoot and he bought 24oz co2 tank and so did i (they last so friggin long) and me and him just made a couple bunkers and played 1v1 all day, it was pretty fun and i think he really likes the sport anyways heres a couple pics

Sickest spyder rs around!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3892297

You air up your marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed that test, that your girlfriend broke up with you, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours,... this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. play it.. Paintball.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
KINGKILLA21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2013, 06:25 PM #2
Bump_Pitch

Bump_Pitch owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bump_Pitch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump_Pitch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump_Pitch has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Always good to see enthusiastic new players
Bump_Pitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:40 PM #3
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Yeah and since all my other pb friends quit its good to have someone to play with now

You air up your marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed that test, that your girlfriend broke up with you, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours,... this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. play it.. Paintball.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
Old 01-10-2013, 07:26 PM #4
Bump_Pitch

Bump_Pitch owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bump_Pitch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump_Pitch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump_Pitch has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
You guys should go play at your local field this weekend, to show him what it's really like
Bump_Pitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:00 PM #5
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Yeah i want to but i dont know if he wants to spend that much money lol he still doesnt know this hobby costs buttloads

Old 01-18-2013, 10:43 PM #6
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Well i Got myself a little army, i now have 3 friends that went and bought all there own equipment and Were all going to play tomorrow its all their first.times so it should be sick

Old 01-21-2013, 07:23 PM #7
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Im just going to use this thread to update our weekends and stuff, we play on my moms Woods alot now we pretty much made our own woodsball place, its free and fun, last saturday we went heres a couple pics, the first one is me

after we Were done we went to leave and the cars battery was dead so we Were stuck in the middle of the Woods to wait for someone to come so we made a fire and eventually they showed up and changed the car battery in the pitch black Woods heres a few pics

annnnd finally i found the paint Im going to use from now on, shoots straight and its cheap