Old 01-20-2013, 03:47 PM #1
edwardadkins3
Trashcan Mode [ON]

edwardadkins3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
edwardadkins3 is an NCPA player
edwardadkins3 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
edwardadkins3 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Innovative Labs Diablos ECA Fire Caps?

Sup guys, I just ordered some of these off of amazon.com and wanted to know if any of you have tried this fat burning supplement before. The ingredients list seems mildly potent, and should work well with my daily 30 min. running and light lifting. Once I receive the product in the mail I'll give my input on it.
edwardadkins3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2013, 04:00 PM #2
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

has been a member for 10 years
I've had this product tucked away since November 2012. Wanted to test this after fully dieting, doing cardio, taking a rest period, and THEN adding this product to see if results came or not.

So, I'm 6ft, 254lbs in September 2012. Started with just cardio for 1hr every other day for 2 weeks (about 4.74mile jog & 155 heart rate). Dropped down to 244 while still eating junk food. Diet consisted of frozen pizza, frozen chicken, chips, french fries, and yeah, pretty bad, oh and also Taco Bell.

So, I stopped eating all junk foods and only ate foods that grew from the ground, trees, and came from the sea + I still did 1hr of cardio every other day. Was able to go from 244 to 237 in 2 additional weeks.

At this point it's October and I'm 237lbs with no diet pills. Decided to stop the diet, go back to eating junk foods, processed foods, and see how long my weight stayed off.

January 3rd I was back to 244lbs. So this time, I decided to add these Diablo pills and go right back to eating healthy plus doing 1hr of cardio every other day.

After taking 1 pill, and exercising 30min later, I noticed more energy. More energy made me push harder & I was doing 5.5 miles within the same 60min time frame I was doing 4.75 miles before without these pills. Also noticed my heart rate jumped to 172 so I kept an eye on it and didn't let it go above 162 doing intense cardio.

So from January 3rd to today as I am writing this, today is day 11...... Just weighed myself and I am 227lbs...

So in the end, within 11 days of dieting, eating fruits and veggies 4x a day, jogging 1 mile every other day, plus adding 1 cap per day, I lost 17lbs... Way faster to drop using these pills with a diet and exercise program. Do watch your heart rate though. The only reason I am giving this review after day 11 of trying this and not after finishing the bottle is because on day 12 I will cycle off this product and stop using it for a week. I can feel my body adapting to it already and will NOT take 2 of these pills per day for the same effect. So will do 11 days on, 7 days off, and go back on it. Everyone's body is different so adjust this to your body's tolerance and adaptability. Wish I could post pics of 11 days ago so you can all see.

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
]TSS[ Dake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:01 PM #3
Dake
The Glitch Mob

Dake is playing at Living Legends III
The Diablo contains a lot of caffeine and PEA (phenylethylamine) which is also a stimulant appetite suppressant. It is not as effective as the Ephedra with DMAA (1, 3 dimethylamylamine) which is present in the stronger and more effective Stimerex Hardcore. The DMAA, when combined with caffeine becomes a fat burner, energizer and appetite suppressor and is as effective as the original formula Stimerex-ES with Sida Cordifolia and caffeine. You can get it at thatswholesale,com along with other DMAA/caffeine stack diets.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:10 PM #4
edwardadkins3
Trashcan Mode [ON]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]TSS[ Dake View Post
I've had this product tucked away since November 2012. Wanted to test this after fully dieting, doing cardio, taking a rest period, and THEN adding this product to see if results came or not.

So, I'm 6ft, 254lbs in September 2012. Started with just cardio for 1hr every other day for 2 weeks (about 4.74mile jog & 155 heart rate). Dropped down to 244 while still eating junk food. Diet consisted of frozen pizza, frozen chicken, chips, french fries, and yeah, pretty bad, oh and also Taco Bell.

So, I stopped eating all junk foods and only ate foods that grew from the ground, trees, and came from the sea + I still did 1hr of cardio every other day. Was able to go from 244 to 237 in 2 additional weeks.

At this point it's October and I'm 237lbs with no diet pills. Decided to stop the diet, go back to eating junk foods, processed foods, and see how long my weight stayed off.

January 3rd I was back to 244lbs. So this time, I decided to add these Diablo pills and go right back to eating healthy plus doing 1hr of cardio every other day.

After taking 1 pill, and exercising 30min later, I noticed more energy. More energy made me push harder & I was doing 5.5 miles within the same 60min time frame I was doing 4.75 miles before without these pills. Also noticed my heart rate jumped to 172 so I kept an eye on it and didn't let it go above 162 doing intense cardio.

So from January 3rd to today as I am writing this, today is day 11...... Just weighed myself and I am 227lbs...

So in the end, within 11 days of dieting, eating fruits and veggies 4x a day, jogging 1 mile every other day, plus adding 1 cap per day, I lost 17lbs... Way faster to drop using these pills with a diet and exercise program. Do watch your heart rate though. The only reason I am giving this review after day 11 of trying this and not after finishing the bottle is because on day 12 I will cycle off this product and stop using it for a week. I can feel my body adapting to it already and will NOT take 2 of these pills per day for the same effect. So will do 11 days on, 7 days off, and go back on it. Everyone's body is different so adjust this to your body's tolerance and adaptability. Wish I could post pics of 11 days ago so you can all see.
Yeah, I have high hopes that this supplement will get work done. Kind of looking forward to the appetite suppression and jitteriness as well. Probably a lot more effective and harder-hitting than the natural L-Carnitine I've been taking in the past.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:18 PM #5
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345

The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Two Dakes? What?

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:16 PM #6
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wizard View Post
Two Dakes? What?
Don't ruin it!
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:27 PM #7
FHS JewFro
black AND white

what a ****!!!
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:53 PM #8
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ]TSS[ Dake View Post

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2293099796.jpg (48.6 KB, 2 views)
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Dirtybirdy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:05 PM #9
edwardadkins3
Trashcan Mode [ON]

UPDATE:

After some late shipping from Amazon, I have finally received the Diablos. I plan on taking these once a day 30 mins.-1 hr. before a 30 min. run and light lifting on a 7 day cycle (you'll hear back from me every Tuesday). My current weight is 223.2 lbs, and I'm on my way to the tennis courts, so I'll post how I feel after taking the supplement when I get back.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:05 PM #10
edwardadkins3
Trashcan Mode [ON]

It is without a doubt that this is a thermogenic supplement. I noticed better endurance and performance on the courts, along with an increased heart rate and body heat. Not as much jitteriness, nausea, or headache as others have said. So far a great first trial.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:08 PM #11
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

has been a member for 10 years
Be sure to post an amazon review.

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
]TSS[ Dake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:05 PM #12
tanner202

Eagerly awaiting more new, in-depth and exciting reviews!!

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
tanner202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:02 PM #13
edwardadkins3
Trashcan Mode [ON]