Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-10-2013, 12:33 AM #1
Cheesedawg

Cheesedawg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Cheesedawg owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Cheesedawg has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
eNMEy Air Leak

So I decided to take my enmey apart to get an idea for how to do so, and to clean some paint spatter from a shot I took while playing.

Once I had re-assembled the gun I re-connected my air tank and noticed a small hissing that sounded like it was coming from the ENV123 Barb Tower area, I then took it back apart, inspected the o-ring OB7033 and the barb tower to find no damage.

I put a little DOW-33 in there to try to create a seal, which when aired up and dry fired twice, seemed to diminish the hissing, but it was still quiet, sounded almost like it was squeaking and still somewhat noticeable. The o-ring kit that came with the gun had no replacements for these o-rings. Any recommendations on what to try from here?

https://www.gogpaintball.com/docs/parts/enmey_parts.pdf is the site with the parts I mention.
Cheesedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:44 PM #2
GOG Paintball
http://g1og.com

GOG Paintball works for a Paintball manufacturer
Sound like you might have over tightened the env123 fitting. When this happens the env123 will not seal properly. You will have to send it into us for repair. The only thing you will have to pay for is shipping to and from us. Please go to our site under support, make an account, register your marker and then complete a rma request. Thanks
GOG Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:48 PM #3
Mrdrzxro
I got the lobes.

Mrdrzxro has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mrdrzxro has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Mine started leaking today. I have not yet taken it apart to check the o rings. When i do, what will i need to watch out for so i dont end up having to send my marker back. The pamphlet they sent with the marker is, well, nothing really. Not exactly a manual or anything. So any tid bits help. Thanks.

Edit: 4/17/13 Ok so my 3way is leaking. I found an oring in the kit that came with the marker didnt have an o ring that looked the same, but i found on in the kit that fit. It didnt fix the issue.

Last edited by Mrdrzxro : 04-17-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Mrdrzxro is offline   Reply With Quote