Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 01-01-2013, 08:44 AM #85
Jason Wheeler

Jason Wheeler is a Professional paintball player
Jason Wheeler plays in the PSP
Jason Wheeler plays in the APPA Pro division
2012 barrel cam video, check it out and subscribe to my channel to follow me through my 2013 season!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdToU...ature=youtu.be

Tampa Bay Damage
London Nexus

www.The-K-Project.com - The most advanced training system for paintball in the world.
Jason Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2013, 11:53 AM #86
Jason Wheeler

ALL PbNation members will recieve a instant 15% discount on all the accounts.. email me at jason@the-k-project.com

Tampa Bay Damage
London Nexus

www.The-K-Project.com - The most advanced training system for paintball in the world.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:25 PM #87
pball72008

This is pretty cool actually
pball72008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:24 AM #88
Jason Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball72008 View Post
This is pretty cool actually
It sure is, get in contact for further detail and I can shed more light on its advantages and tools.

Tampa Bay Damage
London Nexus

Old 01-22-2013, 04:26 AM #89
Jason Wheeler

Update: 15% discount for ALL PBNation members on all accounts.

Tampa Bay Damage
London Nexus

Old 01-23-2013, 05:50 PM #90
Stan6543

Stan6543 plays in the PSP
Stan6543 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Stan6543 posts videos on PbNation
Stan6543 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Stan6543 is Legendary
Originally Posted by Jason Wheeler
ALL PbNation members will recieve a instant 15% discount on all the accounts.. email me at jason@the-k-project.com

good deal
Stan6543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:13 AM #91
Fedo
Who Has More Fun?

Fedo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Fedo is an NCPA player
Fedo plays in the APPA D5 division
Though I think it is a decent idea, it is a bit idealistic. The price IA a bit heavy to players who are doing the weekly grind like myself and my team. Those players who are out playing and doing the drills and work needed most likely don't have a Benjamin and more to drop on an online training course. I feel like this product will be more towards the once a month players or those with disposable income. I like the idea but I just don't feel.it is practical for many players it seems to be targeted at.

Windy City Punishers

Like us on Faceboook: Illinois State Redbirds Paintball
Fedo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:24 AM #92
Antonio2485

Antonio2485 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Antonio2485 supports Team VICIOUS
Antonio2485 is for the Gunfight
Antonio2485 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This is pretty cool
Old 01-24-2013, 06:47 PM #93
PaintBoss374
It's The Lifestyle.

PaintBoss374 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PaintBoss374 supports Team VICIOUS
PaintBoss374 is for the Gunfight
PaintBoss374 supports Pev's Paintball
That's really cool! Won't be able to do it right now, but that's a really great idea! Wish I could!

Sponsored by www.TradeMyGun.com!
Like Nevada Pain on Facebook!
Team Facebook
PaintBoss374 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:00 AM #94
Jason Wheeler

You have to make a comparison, if you went to a 1 day PRO clinic how much would you spend? With the PbNation discount a 12 month account cost $108.

$108 for 1-to-1 direct support from a professional player FOR 1 YEAR is in my opinion not heavy at all, the majority of people will spend that at a 1 day clinic.

I also disagree its suited to 'Once a Month' players as the drills and system scale in level and difficulty to work you on different skills, the more you play and put into the project the harder it gets and quicker you progress.

Every type of player in the sport has a route to go down in Project K, if you have limited paint, limited time, to much time, to much paint ect.. ect.. we have catered drills to suit that player/team.

It's hard to explain exactly how Project K works until you get to see it that is why we are working on a 'Show Room' so players can log in to view a account before they commit to a account.

Hope that has shed some light on things Fedo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedo View Post
Though I think it is a decent idea, it is a bit idealistic. The price IA a bit heavy to players who are doing the weekly grind like myself and my team. Those players who are out playing and doing the drills and work needed most likely don't have a Benjamin and more to drop on an online training course. I feel like this product will be more towards the once a month players or those with disposable income. I like the idea but I just don't feel.it is practical for many players it seems to be targeted at.

Tampa Bay Damage
London Nexus

Old 01-25-2013, 10:36 AM #95
Fedo
Who Has More Fun?

Fedo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Fedo is an NCPA player
Fedo plays in the APPA D5 division
I guess it is personal opinion to my claim. I understand d that 1 on 1 pro tutoring for 108 is a good deal but I wouldn't through out clinics like. Crash or others because there is a huge difference in the in person clinic approach and what project K offers. Getting hands on with a pro and being able to actively correct bad ha its is something I don't think.is substitutable.

This my opinion of course, I know that do not have the cash to drop in on it. I don't doubt it can help though. I guess a showroom feature .help negate my skepticism.

Windy City Punishers

Like us on Faceboook: Illinois State Redbirds Paintball
Fedo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:30 AM #96
ThizZ
SD Pirates

ThizZ supports Empire
Where did you get that little millenium field?
its so cute!
Old 01-25-2013, 07:19 PM #97
BAJANATIVE
you'll poke your eye out!

BAJANATIVE plays in the APPA D4 division
BAJANATIVE is Legendary
Cool idea ... Good luck
BAJANATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:23 AM #98
Jason Wheeler

But how much ' hands on ' time do you get directly for you when theres 15+ other guys there?

Quote:
Getting hands on with a pro and being able to actively correct bad ha its is something I don't think.is substitutable.

Tampa Bay Damage
London Nexus

Old 02-11-2013, 05:53 PM #99
Jason Wheeler

Discount for PbNation still active!

Field layout or Dallas is released on 28th! Get signed up and be one step ahead or stay one step behind.

Full field layout breakdown, analysis and talks.

Email me jason@the-k-project.com

Tampa Bay Damage
London Nexus

Old 02-12-2013, 12:21 AM #100
vesparider

vesparider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider supports DLX Technology
Quote:
I guess it is personal opinion to my claim. I understand d that 1 on 1 pro tutoring for 108 is a good deal but I wouldn't through out clinics like. Crash or others because there is a huge difference in the in person clinic approach and what project K offers. Getting hands on with a pro and being able to actively correct bad ha its is something I don't think.is substitutable.

This my opinion of course, I know that do not have the cash to drop in on it. I don't doubt it can help though. I guess a showroom feature .help negate my skepticism.
My son has been a project k member since the middle of December. With the videos we've sent and the help we've asked for in just a couple months have been much more helpful than the 2 pro clinics Trent has attended. And we still have 10 more months and the season upon us. Jason has done a fantastic job with Trent's coaching.

Trent is on our Fields 5 man team and is the youngest player. He tried out and plays regular tournaments. Last months indoor tournament, Trent's by far was the most prepared player on the team and his percentages showed it. Being the youngest he stressed that he will make a mistake and let the team down. However, it was just the opposite. When another much older experienced player couldn't perform Trent ran his lines too for the day.

Trent is not the once a month a month player.
The key is you won't get anything out of it if you do not put anything into it. Trent's practices and drills are video'd and sent to Jason. All have been critiqued in a timely manner and Trent has gotten better in a short amount of time.

I'm 43 years of age and know the value of competent coaching. I coached a wrestling team for 15 years until my leg was severed in an motorcycle/car accident. I can no longer do that and look to others for help to coach my son. If I had to put a number on it I can tell you the 300-400 I spent for 2 clinics isn't even close to the coaching Trent has already got from being in the K Project. At his age he was overlooked by the professionals as a kid that wouldn't continue playing. That was my opinion of the clinics. This by far out classes the clinics I've watched my son participate. But this is my opinion.

Thank You Jason. It's been the help this young kid needed to go further. See ya on the podium.

Sorry for the rant in your thread Jason. I'm a believer in standing up for those that you believe in and trust. Especially when those have been as much help as you have.

Last edited by vesparider : 02-12-2013 at 12:55 AM.
vesparider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:08 AM #101
Jason Wheeler

Thanks very much Mr. Zimmerman! Glad to help

I also want to show people one of the drills a team I work with have been doing, this is level 2 of 10 shooting on the break:

Tampa Bay Damage
London Nexus

Old 02-12-2013, 11:46 AM #102
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
p8ntcheck45 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesparider View Post
My son has been a project k member since the middle of December. With the videos we've sent and the help we've asked for in just a couple months have been much more helpful than the 2 pro clinics Trent has attended. And we still have 10 more months and the season upon us. Jason has done a fantastic job with Trent's coaching.

Trent is on our Fields 5 man team and is the youngest player. He tried out and plays regular tournaments. Last months indoor tournament, Trent's by far was the most prepared player on the team and his percentages showed it. Being the youngest he stressed that he will make a mistake and let the team down. However, it was just the opposite. When another much older experienced player couldn't perform Trent ran his lines too for the day.

The key is you won't get anything out of it if you do not put anything into it. Trent's practices and drills are video'd and sent to Jason. All have been critiqued in a timely manner and Trent has gotten better in a short amount of time.

I'm 43 years of age and know the value of competent coaching. I coached a wrestling team for 15 years until my leg was severed in an motorcycle/car accident. I can no longer do that and look to others for help to coach my son. If I had to put a number on it I can tell you the 300-400 I spent for 2 clinics isn't even close to the coaching Trent has already got from being in the K Project. At his age he was overlooked by the professionals as a kid that wouldn't continue playing. That was my opinion of the clinics. This by far out classes the clinics I've watched my son participate. But this is my opinion.

Thank You Jason. It's been the help this young kid needed to go further. See ya on the podium.

Sorry for the rant in your thread Jason. I'm a believer in standing up for those that you believe in and trust. Especially when those have been as much help as you have.

We need more parents like you in our sport!
p8ntcheck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:47 AM #103
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesparider View Post

That's the kind of testimonial that belongs on the Project K website. Awesome.

Can you imagine how competitive paintball would be if more parents were like this?
John is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:06 PM #104
vesparider

vesparider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider supports DLX Technology
Thanks Gentlemen.

In 4 years of following my son I think I've seen enough to want him to stop playing. It's been a struggle with all the obstacles thrown in front of him. Much of them by so called advocates of the sport.

Beginner Tournaments where the home field d3/d4 players in the late teens and twenties play against 11-12 year olds.

Field owner openly recruited my sons team and after our first practice at the field recruited 2 of the older players to fill his NPPL team leaving Trent without players to compete for almost a full season.

Being required to purchase a gear package just to be able to be on a team. Not by ability or talent.

These are just examples of what we've endured.

So you can understand I would be skeptical of someone wanting money for coaching. I have been more than impressed in the short time that Trent has been part of the K Project and as long as he can benefit he'll be part of it.

Just to add. Trent at age 14 works full time during the summer installing trailer hitches, wiring and maintains farm trailers for a local dealer. He's an A student, plays saxophone in band and has been selected for Honor Band for the past 4 years. Plays football and runs track. So if I want to spend my money for him to play paintball he's deserved my help. Trent never wants for anything, he asks for what he needs. I think he is an absolute model for others to follow that seriously want to play paintball instead of just being the agg kid talking game.

His webpage. Www.taz72.webs.com

Last edited by vesparider : 02-12-2013 at 02:20 PM.
vesparider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:41 AM #105
Kornbred
Mustache Mike

Annual Supporting Member
Kornbred supports DLX Technology
Kornbred owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
This seems like a great program at a very resonable price considering the time and effort that has gone into creating and maintaining it.

I will be in touch Mr. Wheeler!

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.