Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2013, 04:22 AM #1
matojami

Mini Air Compressor

So I'm in the process of opening a small field, only 5500 sq ft for the building and 40 X 60 for the playing field. Anyways, do you think that the mini air compressor from money paintball is a good choice? Has anyone used the air compressor themselves? Would you recommend it? And how is money paintball with customer service?

Thanks Guys,
Mac
matojami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2013, 05:07 AM #2
rcontrera

That compressor is the MCH6 Compact which is a great compressor if taken care of. And Evan is a great dealer for them. From his web site, it looks like he sells the Mini-Money (what he calls the MCH6 Compact) for less than suggested retail. Plus, it sounds like he provides both the scuba fill connection and the paintball connection so that is really a great deal.

I differ a little from what he recommends for oil changes, though. I suggest five hours as the break in period and then 25 hours or yearly ... whatever comes first.

This is NOT a continuous duty compressor so cannot be hooked up to bulk bottles but should be able to fill your paintball bottles all day long ... one at a time. It is pretty small so will take 3-4 minutes per bottle to fill. So, if you have 3v3 going and run them continually, you will be able to handle one set every half hour or so.

And you will need to have someone that is trained in hazmat, proper operation and filling procedure posted at the compressor at all times since this one doesn't have ANY automatic features.

Enjoy! Oh ... and take care of that little guy!
800-344-9267
Ask about FREE shipping for your new compressor.

Last edited by rcontrera : 01-21-2013 at 01:18 PM.
rcontrera is offline   Reply With Quote