Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 06:04 PM #1
UPPK
 
 
UPPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
UPPK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
WoodsBall Team looking for new Members, Lousville area

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...22968547803641

United paintball players of Kentuckian
Uppk is a southern Indiana, Louisville area paintball team/club. We are looking for some new team mates. We own our own field, located 20 min. from Louisville in Elizabeth In. We play almost every other weekend, pending on the weather. We attend big scenario events also. So if youíre in our area and looking for a kick *** team to be on, hit me up.
UPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2013, 08:01 PM #2
pcook
 
 
pcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Louisville, KY
pcook is playing at Living Legends VI
pcook supports Team VICIOUS
pcook has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pcook has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
What kind of commitment do you require?
__________________
PCook
Louisville, KY
pcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:19 PM #3
UPPK
 
 
UPPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
UPPK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I wouldn't say there is a commitment, To wear the (uppk patch) we have a non strict playing kit, Marpat digital. We do have a players book with all the rules and regs if you would like a digital copy I would be happy to email you one.

If your asking if you have to play every game we host the answer is no. I would like to have the clubs numbers up to where 30 to 35 people show every game. Right now we have around 20 everytime.
__________________
UPPK
United Paintball Players of Kentuckiana
UPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:37 PM #4
pcook
 
 
pcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Louisville, KY
pcook is playing at Living Legends VI
pcook supports Team VICIOUS
pcook has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pcook has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPPK View Post
I wouldn't say there is a commitment, To wear the (uppk patch) we have a non strict playing kit, Marpat digital. We do have a players book with all the rules and regs if you would like a digital copy I would be happy to email you one.

If your asking if you have to play every game we host the answer is no. I would like to have the clubs numbers up to where 30 to 35 people show every game. Right now we have around 20 everytime.
Yes please do.
__________________
PCook
Louisville, KY
pcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:26 PM #5
UPPK
 
 
UPPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
UPPK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...MTBjNmU5Y2E2Yw

I uploaded the players handbook to google. this is a link. If you read and like visit us on facebook and you can see pics of our field.
__________________
UPPK
United Paintball Players of Kentuckiana

Last edited by UPPK : 01-19-2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: update
UPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:17 AM #6
cckynv
Cody
 
cckynv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Louisville, KY
cckynv is playing at Living Legends VI
cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv posts videos on PbNation
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey I might be interested in coming out and seeing the field, not sure if I want to join though. Could I get directions from Louisville, or an address or something? The earliest I could make it out would be in a week or two.
__________________
Western KY & Louisville
MacDev DroidWGP 03 Prostock Cocker

MacDev Militia
cckynv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:31 AM #7
UPPK
 
 
UPPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
UPPK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by cckynv View Post
Hey I might be interested in coming out and seeing the field, not sure if I want to join though. Could I get directions from Louisville, or an address or something? The earliest I could make it out would be in a week or two.
The only way to see field would be to play on it, or the pics on facebook. I own and live there. But don't really show it. Its 20 min. from Louisville. Located by the Casino. Anyone can play when we play there, don't have to be a member of uppk. Being a member gives you a say in how the club is going and being run. And the pride of being a member of a prestigeís club. The uppk has been around since 1997 and the name carries a lot of weight.
Times and days we play and pics or on our facbook groups page.
__________________
UPPK
United Paintball Players of Kentuckiana
UPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:13 PM #8
cckynv
Cody
 
cckynv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Louisville, KY
cckynv is playing at Living Legends VI
cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv posts videos on PbNation
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPPK View Post
The only way to see field would be to play on it, or the pics on facebook. I own and live there. But don't really show it. Its 20 min. from Louisville. Located by the Casino. Anyone can play when we play there, don't have to be a member of uppk. Being a member gives you a say in how the club is going and being run. And the pride of being a member of a prestigeís club. The uppk has been around since 1997 and the name carries a lot of weight.
Times and days we play and pics or on our facbook groups page.
Haha yeah, when I said "see the field", I meant coming out and playing with you guys. I'm new to the Louisville area (I go to school @ UofL), so I don't really know a lot of landmarks yet. So if you could possibly PM me an address or a good set of directions, I'll try and make it out one Saturday!
__________________
Western KY & Louisville
MacDev DroidWGP 03 Prostock Cocker

MacDev Militia
cckynv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:39 PM #9
UPPK
 
 
UPPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
UPPK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sorry for confusion. Iím not shore how to message on this site. Do you have a facebook?
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...6127671474234/

That is the like to the uppk group page. All the info you will need is there. If you plan on playing or would just like more info on the club, it will be on there along with the curent club members, they are all very helpfull.
thank you and hope to see you there.
__________________
UPPK
United Paintball Players of Kentuckiana
UPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:49 PM #10
cckynv
Cody
 
cckynv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Louisville, KY
cckynv is playing at Living Legends VI
cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv posts videos on PbNation
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPPK View Post
Sorry for confusion. Iím not shore how to message on this site. Do you have a facebook?
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...6127671474234/

That is the like to the uppk group page. All the info you will need is there. If you plan on playing or would just like more info on the club, it will be on there along with the curent club members, they are all very helpfull.
thank you and hope to see you there.
Yeah, I have a Facebook. However, that link you gave me just directs me to my newsfeed. You can PM on this site after you have like 5 posts, I think. To PM me, just click on my name (it's to the left right above my profile picture) and clicked "Send Private Message to cckynv".
__________________
Western KY & Louisville
MacDev DroidWGP 03 Prostock Cocker

MacDev Militia
cckynv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:33 PM #11
UPPK
 
 
UPPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
UPPK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...22968547803641 <<<-- fb pages page. News upcoming events.


http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...6127671474234/
this is our group page, used as a forum, has pics of past events and field.
__________________
UPPK
United Paintball Players of Kentuckiana
UPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:50 PM #12
cckynv
Cody
 
cckynv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Louisville, KY
cckynv is playing at Living Legends VI
cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv posts videos on PbNation
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPPK View Post
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...22968547803641 <<<-- fb pages page. News upcoming events.


http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...6127671474234/
this is our group page, used as a forum, has pics of past events and field.
Both of those links just send me to my Facebook newsfeed.. weird.

What's the name of the Facebook page/group/etc.? I might be able to find it using the name or something, I don't know.

But yeah regardless I am interested and I'll try and make it out to your field in a week or so to have a chance to play with you guys and see what you're about.

One question, though. I use a pair of BT paintball pants colored in TerraPat. You mentioned in your dress code section of your manual that (iirc) Marpat was required. What sort of pants and jerseys do you guys get that are Marpat-colored?
__________________
Western KY & Louisville
MacDev DroidWGP 03 Prostock Cocker

MacDev Militia
cckynv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:54 PM #13
cckynv
Cody
 
cckynv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Louisville, KY
cckynv is playing at Living Legends VI
cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv posts videos on PbNation
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Nevermind I found your Facebook page. Had to do some stuff with that URL that you posted but I figured it out in the end.

This should be a working link now: https://www.facebook.com/groups/386127671474234/
__________________
Western KY & Louisville
MacDev DroidWGP 03 Prostock Cocker

MacDev Militia
cckynv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:09 PM #14
UPPK
 
 
UPPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
UPPK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
UPPK Scenario Paintball Club
Are the pages and group page names.

We started out as a millsim team, most of us wear the new style rip stop Marine cameoís, But the bt pattern is fine. I know 1 member wares a paintball uniform but not shores the maker. Itís a non strict uniform policy. The Marine marpat matches the tippmann vest the best.
Close is fine. And it is only required to wear the patch, not to ne a club member or play on field.
__________________
UPPK
United Paintball Players of Kentuckiana
UPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:10 PM #15
UPPK
 
 
UPPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
UPPK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by cckynv View Post
Nevermind I found your Facebook page. Had to do some stuff with that URL that you posted but I figured it out in the end.

This should be a working link now: https://www.facebook.com/groups/386127671474234/
thank you.
__________________
UPPK
United Paintball Players of Kentuckiana
UPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:20 PM #16
cckynv
Cody
 
cckynv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Louisville, KY
cckynv is playing at Living Legends VI
cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv posts videos on PbNation
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPPK View Post
thank you.
No problem man I look forward to coming out and playing with you guys in a week or two.
__________________
Western KY & Louisville
MacDev DroidWGP 03 Prostock Cocker

MacDev Militia
cckynv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:09 PM #17
UPPK
 
 
UPPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
UPPK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Same here buddy. If you go to the fb page, Introduce yourself.
__________________
UPPK
United Paintball Players of Kentuckiana
UPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:43 AM #18
Skinny_ev
 
 
Skinny_ev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Might join

Trying to find a crew to play with a lot of the people i play with have stop but got this gear dont want it to go to waste. I mainly play woodsball and big games. Been playing off and on for about 15 years. So you guys still looking?
Skinny_ev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:40 AM #19
unbrokeneagle
 
 
unbrokeneagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
How many members do you have? And are needing anymore? I'm new to the area, and would like to join a good team.
unbrokeneagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 01:29 AM #20
UPPK
 
 
UPPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
UPPK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
around 65 member's, we can drop 20 on field at any given time.
We play almost every Sunday.
find us on Facebook uppk scenario painball club
__________________
UPPK
United Paintball Players of Kentuckiana
UPPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:09 AM #21
pcook
 
 
pcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Louisville, KY
pcook is playing at Living Legends VI
pcook supports Team VICIOUS
pcook has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pcook has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokeneagle View Post
How many members do you have? And are needing anymore? I'm new to the area, and would like to join a good team.
Ihave not officially joined yet but will be asap. You should come check it out. Its aton of fun and a great group of players. Uppk.weebly.com
__________________
PCook
Louisville, KY
pcook is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump