If I find that it is difficult to deal with you, I just won't.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
- I have 98 Feedback on PbN and 135 on eBay. I know what I'm doing, and you shouldn't worry.
- No trades, whatsoever.
- If you are under 18, I will consult your parents.
- Do not PM me without reading the thread..
- If you are asking about an item, I expect that you are being serious to finalize the deal. If you are not a serious buyer, please don't waste my time.
- Anything I sell is "As Is". I will disclose any defects, but anything that happens once you receive it is your responsibility.
- For additional photos or reserving an item, there is a non-refundable deposit.
- You are covering PayPal fees and any additional costs from shipping options.
- By posting here, you agree to these terms.
Previous owner only shot two bags through it. I have put around 10+ cases, which has helped the gun get broken in and shoot smoother (All Macdev guns need a break-in period). Comes with everything as if new (Case, Barrel, Tool, Manual, Spare Parts, Lube, and Barrel sock still in plastic). It has a little scratch on the center of the reg from swapping parts--barely noticeable. I am also including the FULL SHIFT KIT with 0.685, 0.689, 0.691, 0.693, and 0.696 bores
Prev. owner's (....VoLtAgE....) photos below.
My recent photos:
*As of now, the screen is not working, so I am working on replacing it with a new one. The board is fine as the marker fires with no eyes, but the OLED screen may need to be replaced. If you are willing to buy as-is, I am willing to negotiate. The screen can be obtained from MacDev for $30 (http://store.macdev.net/Clone_OLED_module_p/coledb.htm
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD I am quitting. No trades. $550 OBO