Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 03:48 PM #22
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
Like I'd say to the popo, what's the exact statute? And where does it apply?
Because you're so hard...
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:41 PM #23
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
Because you're so hard...
Because i know my rights and I'm not an ignorant little coward who does whatever the pigs tell him like some people imply they do^
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:59 AM #24
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
Because i know my rights and I'm not an ignorant little coward who does whatever the pigs tell him like some people imply they do^
Ha Ha Ha.... Ok, tough guy.

Ignorant? Lets compare education and pay stubs, see how far you've made it in life. Your lack of respect towards a police officer for doing absolutely nothing to you shows your ignorance. I don't do stupid **** to put myself in situations where I have to try to exploit my rights or explain myself.

Good luck with that attitude though, I'm sure you'll go far.

Last edited by rexisme : 01-19-2013 at 08:03 AM.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:31 AM #25
ultranoobify
Little spoon for life.
 
ultranoobify's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 7 H8 5
ultranoobify owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
__________________
ELITESPORTS OT
The only original OT team

Last edited by ultranoobify : 01-19-2013 at 11:49 AM.
ultranoobify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:37 AM #26
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
^^ LOL.

I'm sorry, I did throw this thread way off topic. I just hate when people talk all this garbage about what they'll do to the "pigs" when you know damn well, he'd act just like the guy in office space when he's listening to the rap music in his car...

OP, did you make your case yet?
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:47 AM #27
prologix
Now:running with scissors
 
prologix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Hatfield PA
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Carrying in Vehicles and Use Against Non-Players. Pennsylvania law prohibits someone from carrying a paintball gun or paintball marker in a vehicle on a highway unless:
1. it is empty of encapsulated gelatin paintballs;
2. the propellant source on the paintball gun or paintball marker is disconnected, disabled, or turned off;
3. the paintballs are stored in a separate and closed container; and
4. the paintball gun or paintball marker is in a secure wrapper, has a barrel-blocking device, or is not readily or directly accessible from the passenger compartment of the vehicle.
This does not apply to a commercial paintball field, range, or course where passengers are transported by the operator to and from designated player areas.
An individual cannot discharge or fire a paintball gun or paintball marker at a person who is not participating in paintball games or paintball-related recreational activities.

A violation is a summary offense punishable by up to 90 days in prison, a fine of up to $300, or both (18 Pa.C.S. 2707.2).

I live in PA so the laws here matter to me.
__________________
98c w/ rt & flatline, open class Phantom, Alien Invasion or Proto SLG.
Scenario game player since Wayne Dollack's Operation Barbarossa @ Skirmish in 2001.
Financier, chief technical adviser and president of transportation of a 14 y/o with a 2005 Shocker and 16 y/o with an Ion XE
Attending: Blazing Saddles @ LVP 5/3/2014
1) Yes I have gold ups, no I do not need them. We could do a deal I suppose. 2) Hey, when we talk price lets talk all inclusive (shipping and paypal fees).
prologix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:09 PM #28
prologix
Now:running with scissors
 
prologix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Hatfield PA
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Dequat, what did you decide?
Post a picture and show us anything cool you may have made.

One other thing you could do is go to walmart and pick up a rubbermaid container. I use them to store PB stuff, smaller ones would work for transport.
__________________
98c w/ rt & flatline, open class Phantom, Alien Invasion or Proto SLG.
Scenario game player since Wayne Dollack's Operation Barbarossa @ Skirmish in 2001.
Financier, chief technical adviser and president of transportation of a 14 y/o with a 2005 Shocker and 16 y/o with an Ion XE
Attending: Blazing Saddles @ LVP 5/3/2014
1) Yes I have gold ups, no I do not need them. We could do a deal I suppose. 2) Hey, when we talk price lets talk all inclusive (shipping and paypal fees).
prologix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:07 PM #29
Dequat
RTX Guardian
 
Dequat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dequat has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ill post pictures in a few when im not lazy to get up and take them haha, it ended up just picking up a carring case for hand gun, it came with something that i can put my barrel in, and im using the soft casing that came with my gun on the bottom of it to protect it, and ontop i have my kneepads so if it falls upside down, it has protection..ill take the pictures now
__________________
Proto Rail
@desquatro
Dequat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:46 PM #30
Dequat
RTX Guardian
 
Dequat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dequat has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit


This is the overall case of my stuff



The hopper is on top of my knee pad, which i took the one on top of it off



My gun, at the bottom being protected by the protective layers of knee pads and that black stuff lol



My tank, in the open compartment



The barrel in its case, and the swab



the case opened up



and the pockets opened up, lube in the right, allen keys and extra o rings in the left. the pocked on the left side has a notepad and pen just incase, and my markers manual
__________________
Proto Rail
@desquatro

Last edited by Dequat : 01-19-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Dequat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:07 PM #31
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
Ha Ha Ha.... Ok, tough guy.

Ignorant? Lets compare education and pay stubs, see how far you've made it in life. Your lack of respect towards a police officer for doing absolutely nothing to you shows your ignorance. I don't do stupid **** to put myself in situations where I have to try to exploit my rights or explain myself.

Good luck with that attitude though, I'm sure you'll go far.
Says the guy who respects a UNIFORM! SMH
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:28 PM #32
Dequat
RTX Guardian
 
Dequat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dequat has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Why wouldn't you respect a "Uniform?" Cops, Firefighters, EMTs, all of them are put into service to help society. Yeah some of them are a lot more difficult then other, but that is there job. Just like there are teachers who are stricter then others. When you get older, you realize that disrespecting someone whose put on the job to protect, is plain stupid. Now please stop posting about stuff off topic.
__________________
Proto Rail
@desquatro
Dequat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:40 PM #33
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequat View Post
Why wouldn't you respect a "Uniform?" Cops, Firefighters, EMTs, all of them are put into service to help society. Yeah some of them are a lot more difficult then other, but that is there job. Just like there are teachers who are stricter then others. When you get older, you realize that disrespecting someone whose put on the job to protect, is plain stupid. Now please stop posting about stuff off topic.
you know your pretty slow when you can't distinguish the difference between a person and a uniform. People earn respect, uniforms don't. And pigs don't sign up to protect you. they sign up for huge salaries and bloated gov pensions, which you pay.
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:21 PM #34
ultranoobify
Little spoon for life.
 
ultranoobify's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 7 H8 5
ultranoobify owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
Says the guy who respects a UNIFORM! SMH
For being such a bad ***, I figured you would have been cool enough to turn off the word censorship setting.
__________________
ELITESPORTS OT
The only original OT team
ultranoobify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:43 PM #35
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
[QUOTlanoobify;77823430]For being such a bad ***, I figured you would have ool enough to turn off the word censorship setting.[/quote]

lol i haven't touched any censorship son. And standing up for you're rights by not doing whatever the pigs tell you doesn't necessarily make you a badass, just not a stupid coward.
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:59 PM #36
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Why wouldn't you do what they say to an extent? I UNDERSTAND standing up for what you believe in, I also understand standing up for what is right. But seriously, with your attitude, you wonder why they treat you like **** from jump?

I will respect anyone in a uniform as much as they respect me. I will not flat out disrespect them because they put on that uniform like you are doing. They are doing something that I don't want to do nor that they could pay me enough to do.

Sure, some people in uniform will abuse their authority. However, you deal with them with a level head. Have you ever heard of kill them with kindness? They want you to blow up, they want you to provide a confrontation and 9 times out of 10, they will smack your dick just like it should be for being a whiney little ****.

Huge salaries? The only thing good they have is their mediocre pension.

Now you are disrespecting EMT's and fire fighters? What have they done? What authority do they have? Other than trying to actually save your ****ing life.

Your disregard for anyone in uniform is border line crazy. Did your father trick you with a game of dress up? Was he the cop and you were the bound bad man?

You are a plain flat out ****ing *****. That is all you are, go hand out some more fliers at a courthouse you ****ing wack job.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:06 PM #37
ultranoobify
Little spoon for life.
 
ultranoobify's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 7 H8 5
ultranoobify owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
__________________
ELITESPORTS OT
The only original OT team
ultranoobify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:24 PM #38
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
Why wouldn't you do what they say to an extent? I UNDERSTAND standing up for what you believe in, I also understand standing up for what is right. But seriously, with your attitude, you wonder why they treat you like **** from jump?

I will respect anyone in a uniform as much as they respect me. I will not flat out disrespect them because they put on that uniform like you are doing. They are doing something that I don't want to do nor that they could pay me enough to do.

Sure, some people in uniform will abuse their authority. However, you deal with them with a level head. Have you ever heard of kill them with kindness? They want you to blow up, they want you to provide a confrontation and 9 times out of 10, they will smack your dick just like it should be for being a whiney little ****.

Huge salaries? The only thing good they have is their mediocre pension.

Now you are disrespecting EMT's and fire fighters? What have they done? What authority do they have? Other than trying to actually save your ****ing life.

Your disregard for anyone in uniform is border line crazy. Did your father trick you with a game of dress up? Was he the cop and you were the bound bad man?

You are a plain flat out ****ing *****. That is all you are, go hand out some more fliers at a courthouse you ****ing wack job.
Lol talk about desperation and reaching! I never said anything about EMT or firefighters. They arent the ones robbing people at gunpoint for revenue and throwing people in cages for victimless crimes. Sounds like you dont have a problem with that tho. Are you a part of that gang that calls themself the thin blue line...or is your husband?:p

But I guess you dont know that the reason for many of the states across the nation going belly up right now is because of the huge pensions these pigs are milking out of the people who dont assault people for a living.

Well I can tell I got your panties in a twist with all the censored out curse words you NEED to make your argument. Its kinda useless to debate you. So I hope you give a big thank you and congradulations next time a cop writes you a ticket for going 10mph over or not coming to a COMPLETE stop. And be sure to give him permission to pat you down and go thru all you stuff while your at it

Last edited by firststrike01 : 01-19-2013 at 04:27 PM.
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:37 PM #39
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
Lol talk about desperation and reaching! I never said anything about EMT or firefighters. They arent the ones robbing people at gunpoint for revenue and throwing people in cages for victimless crimes. Sounds like you dont have a problem with that tho. Are you a part of that gang that calls themself the thin blue line...or is your husband?:p

But I guess you dont know that the reason for many of the states across the nation going belly up right now is because of the huge pensions these pigs are milking out of the people who dont assault people for a living.

Well I can tell I got your panties in a twist with all the censored out curse words you NEED to make your argument. Its kinda useless to debate you. So I hope you give a big thank you and congradulations next time a cop writes you a ticket for going 10mph over or not coming to a COMPLETE stop. And be sure to give him permission to pat you down and go thru all you stuff while your at it
I've never been given a ticket for 10 mph over and I've never been given a ticket for not making a complete stop. I am a man, I admit my faults when I get caught and ironically I've been caught doing both of what you mentioned. I owned up to what I did, showed the officer the respect he wanted and left with a warning. I'm not a stranger with the law at all, actually. However, I have absolutely no record, I showed respect, admitted my faults, and dealt with the consequences. Because of that, it has paid off in the end.

You obviously came from a broken home without a father figure to teach you any form or respect. I am sorry for that, hopefully if you have any offspring they are not as "damaged" as you are.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:48 PM #40
ultranoobify
Little spoon for life.
 
ultranoobify's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 7 H8 5
ultranoobify owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
This **** is getting pretty real. How about that marker case?
__________________
ELITESPORTS OT
The only original OT team
ultranoobify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:08 PM #41
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultranoobify View Post
This **** is getting pretty real. How about that marker case?
Staight Gangster.....
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:31 PM #42
Dequat
RTX Guardian
 
Dequat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dequat has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Put it this way, if you disrespect an officer when you get pulled over, your making the punishment on yourself a lot worse. Don't be a fool because you think cops are out to get you....they follow a strict protect, and are listening to those who employ them.. Stop being ignorant and realize your future could be a lot worst if you disrespect a cop.
__________________
Proto Rail
@desquatro
Dequat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump