ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-18-2013, 09:35 AM #127
89raider
all gas no brakes

89raider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
89raider supports Team VICIOUS
89raider plays in the APPA beginner division
89raider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
hydrotech was a company that was building a water based paintball that wouldn't stain and used a corn based shell, not a gelatin one... there were a few issues with them, such as their shells wouldn't fill properlybut the guy who owns the patent is still attempting to develop and bring the product out possibly under a different name
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2013, 09:41 AM #128
Castro #66
Not a Moderator*

Annual Supporting Member
Castro #66 is a Supporting Member
Castro #66 is playing at Living Legends VII
Castro #66 supports Bob Gurnsey
Castro #66 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Castro #66 is Legendary
Castro #66 is attending Decay of Nations VII
There are plenty of other things you could tell us about the business that don't involve naming the owner. First, maybe share a relative location for people to find out whether it's within driving range of competing fields. A listing of amenities or facilities provided, an estimate of when it may open or when we will hear more information.

This smoke and mirrors approach builds more mystery than hype, and with the young crowd paintball frequently hosts, hype is overwhelmingly more effective at building interest.

Castro #66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:55 AM #129
sballer

sballer plays in the PSP
sballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sballer supports Team VICIOUS
Sorry I forgot that I haven't reiterated everything I've said on the first and second pages, this field will be at The Soccer House, I have posted pictures of all the facilities on a previous page in this thread, as I have said before I originally came into this with the time and money to get it done and open, however when I brought someone in to go over the plan with me, he was very passionate and excited about it, after thinking it over I decided to turn the field over to him and make it his baby that would take place on my land. That is about the time when everyone started yelling and hollering that this was a hoax, it's still underway people. But as you all know, it's kind of hard to build something of the mass scale that we are in the snow. I'm very very hopeful and according to the owner under the impression it will be open this summer, and if that's the case I can't wait to shoot each and everyone of you! I will call him again later this week to see where we're at in the process and I will keep all of you up to speed!
Old 01-18-2013, 11:18 AM #130
Castro #66
Not a Moderator*

Annual Supporting Member
Castro #66 is a Supporting Member
Castro #66 is playing at Living Legends VII
Castro #66 supports Bob Gurnsey
Castro #66 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Castro #66 is Legendary
Castro #66 is attending Decay of Nations VII
I'm sorry, I have no idea how I missed the photos page! Glad to know that there is some weight to it all!

Castro #66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:06 AM #131
ArchAngelIon
Based and Positive

ArchAngelIon plays in the PSP
ArchAngelIon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ArchAngelIon posts videos on PbNation
ArchAngelIon is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sballer View Post
Sorry I forgot that I haven't reiterated everything I've said on the first and second pages, this field will be at The Soccer House, I have posted pictures of all the facilities on a previous page in this thread, as I have said before I originally came into this with the time and money to get it done and open, however when I brought someone in to go over the plan with me, he was very passionate and excited about it, after thinking it over I decided to turn the field over to him and make it his baby that would take place on my land. That is about the time when everyone started yelling and hollering that this was a hoax, it's still underway people. But as you all know, it's kind of hard to build something of the mass scale that we are in the snow. I'm very very hopeful and according to the owner under the impression it will be open this summer, and if that's the case I can't wait to shoot each and everyone of you! I will call him again later this week to see where we're at in the process and I will keep all of you up to speed!
field is still on the way
not up during ****ty winter.

The only thing I find valuable, about your species, is the noises you make when you die.

Looking for Classic video games, will trade dollars: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post82009777
ArchAngelIon is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups