Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 01-17-2013, 04:06 AM #22
iKNOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post
huh?

we do not sell illegal tanks. The tanks come with a full PI approval on the ones I mentioned above. The ones we sell in the US are DOT approved. The ones we sell in Canada have TC approval.

Maybe you're talking about the regulators? A customer does not have to use our regulator if they dont want to, especially if that country states you must have a PI certified regulator as well on the bottle.

Btw, our regulators have been sold in Europe for over 2 years now and are used by several European teams that compete in PSP, NPPL, and Millennium events.
To sell a PI tank with a NON-Pi reg in Europe is illegal. To sell a NON-Pi reg in europe that is intended to use for paintball tanks is illegal too. To sell a non-pi reg for some other special purpose is not illegal. You as the manufacturer of regs should know this and take responsibility. Not all shops and dealers know about these rules and they might trust you and get in lots of troubles. Congrats for selling illegal products to shops and teams in Europe for 2 years!

Cred for writing about your illegal activities openly on a forum!!! GOOD WORK NINJA KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ****ING TEAMS, SHOPS AND THE GOVERNMENT IN EUROPE. GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME THERE IS AN INSPECTION AND GOVERNMENT FINDS OUT AND YOU HAVE TO RECALL ALL OF YOUR TANKS.

iKNOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-17-2013, 01:06 PM #23
b15cu1t

b15cu1t owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
i know where are you getting your info from
b15cu1t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:27 PM #24
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:38 PM #25
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
Le sigh
msonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:46 PM #26
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKNOW View Post
To sell a PI tank with a NON-Pi reg in Europe is illegal. To sell a NON-Pi reg in europe that is intended to use for paintball tanks is illegal too. To sell a non-pi reg for some other special purpose is not illegal. You as the manufacturer of regs should know this and take responsibility. Not all shops and dealers know about these rules and they might trust you and get in lots of troubles. Congrats for selling illegal products to shops and teams in Europe for 2 years!

Cred for writing about your illegal activities openly on a forum!!! GOOD WORK NINJA KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ****ING TEAMS, SHOPS AND THE GOVERNMENT IN EUROPE. GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME THERE IS AN INSPECTION AND GOVERNMENT FINDS OUT AND YOU HAVE TO RECALL ALL OF YOUR TANKS.

You keep ranting and raving about how they are selling "illegal" systems, but what proof do you actually have? Pretty sure that if they went through the process of PI Certification on their bottles that a question regarding their regulators would have come up. Stop trying to cause drama and if you don't have anything nice to say kindly remove yourself or don't comment.
Email Me For All Your Paintball Needs

My posts are my thoughts and mine alone and should be interpreted as such. They do not reflect the company I work for or any companies I represent.
f8al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:53 PM #27
iKNOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
You keep ranting and raving about how they are selling "illegal" systems, but what proof do you actually have? Pretty sure that if they went through the process of PI Certification on their bottles that a question regarding their regulators would have come up. Stop trying to cause drama and if you don't have anything nice to say kindly remove yourself or don't comment.
I know what im talking about and ROB from Ninja does too. They are just too stingy to pay for the PI for the regs or the regs are not safe enough to pass it. All info is available online from EU official site. AND NO THEY CAN NOT GET TANK WITH NON PI-REG ATTACHED APPROVED. BUT NINJA DOES NOT MAKE TANKS, THEY BUY TANKS FROM ANOTHER COMPANY WHO GETS THE PI FOR THE TANK ONLY. THEN THEY PUT THEIR ILLEGAL REG THERE IN THEIR US WORKSHOP AND TRICKS THE EUROPEAN BUYERS WITH THE PI STAMP ON THE TANK.

Bsides, anyone who is too lazy to check up the real rules online probably can understand this logic: if there was no need for PI in Europe on regs for paintball, no company would go through all the hassel and pay alot of cash for making PI for the regs. Still there are lots of companies out there that offer the regs with PI stamp.

Last edited by iKNOW : 01-17-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:01 PM #28
specopsdeath2
ヽ༼ຈ

Annual Supporting Member
specopsdeath2 plays in the PSP
specopsdeath2 is an NCPA player
specopsdeath2 plays in the APPA D3 division
specopsdeath2 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
specopsdeath2 is Legendary
specopsdeath2 supports DLX Technology
Typing in all caps really makes people listen to you

If what your saying is true, than post a link here.

Lets go on the thought that what you said is true. Shops that buy the tanks/regs are at fault for not knowing their own laws. Your putting all the blame on ninja, which is absolutely ridiculous and narrow minded.
University of Hartford PC United
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
specopsdeath2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:17 PM #29
b15cu1t

b15cu1t owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
on a side not NINJA are saying their tanks are PI certified nothing more nothing less
b15cu1t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:21 PM #30
godraep
FapAttackV.1

godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
So much buttrage.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:08 PM #31
Stan6543

Stan6543 plays in the PSP
Stan6543 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Stan6543 posts videos on PbNation
Stan6543 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Stan6543 is Legendary
sweet
Stan6543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:50 PM #32
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987

juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
Quote:

Dude, Why are you mad at Rob or Ninja? If YOU know the regs are not PI certified then why buy them? It seems to me that you rather blame other people for your own ignorance than take responsibility. This is like you know smoking gives you cancer but you smoke any way and then blame the cigarette company for giving you cancer. Normally I would play "Devils Advocate" but after reading your post, I couldn't. The only people you should be mad and rage at should be yourself and the shop who sold you the equipment.
Dye i4 LENSES and MASK BAGS F/S/T
Disruptive Custom Anodized Full Barrel Kit with 15" Carbon Fiber Tip and Barrel Case

Last edited by juggernaught_lives : 01-17-2013 at 08:37 PM.
juggernaught_lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:55 PM #33
naughty88

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
naughty88 is a Professional paintball player
naughty88 plays in the PSP
naughty88 donated to help Peyton Trent
naughty88 plays in the APPA Pro division
naughty88 supports DLX Technology
got to love ninja. Company is for the players! plain and simple!
G.I. Sportz, DLX Technologies, PB Rack
Exalt, Virtue Spire,Pbnation
Diamond Hill Paintball Park
OLED Luxe For Sale
naughty88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:09 AM #34
disturbed989
gun whore addict

Annual Supporting Member
disturbed989 supports Team VICIOUS
disturbed989 supports Bob Gurnsey
disturbed989 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
disturbed989 is Boss
disturbed989 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
I know what im talking about and ROB from Ninja does too. They are just too stingy to pay for the PI for the regs or the regs are not safe enough to pass it. All info is available online from EU official site. AND NO THEY CAN NOT GET TANK WITH NON PI-REG ATTACHED APPROVED. BUT NINJA DOES NOT MAKE TANKS, THEY BUY TANKS FROM ANOTHER COMPANY WHO GETS THE PI FOR THE TANK ONLY. THEN THEY PUT THEIR ILLEGAL REG THERE IN THEIR US WORKSHOP AND TRICKS THE EUROPEAN BUYERS WITH THE PI STAMP ON THE TANK.

Bsides, anyone who is too lazy to check up the real rules online probably can understand this logic: if there was no need for PI in Europe on regs for paintball, no company would go through all the hassel and pay alot of cash for making PI for the regs. Still there are lots of companies out there that offer the regs with PI stamp.
Here's a site that says you can use any reg on a pi certified tank. This was posted in September for players traveling to play the Millennium series.
http://cefpaintball.com/en/faq/trave...tank-in-europe

I have also found this. http://www.ukpsf.com/paintballlaw.php#2 No where in this article says anything about regulators having to be pi certified. It is difficult to find .eu websites in the states by just searching so If you have information that proves us wrong please share it. I even tried using google.co.uk and had a hard time even finding anything on pi certification. Also from the second site I posted it states this "Ensuring that cylinders are properly stamped as required by law is the responsibility of the cylinder owner"

Last edited by disturbed989 : 01-18-2013 at 12:11 AM.
disturbed989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:31 AM #35
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
Biscuits boss is the head of UKPSF (UK governing body for Paintball - United Kingdom Paintball Sports Federation). If Ninja regs were illegal in the UK, then they'd be banned from sale and use. But they aren't.
I've been using a Ninja reg for over a year at a lot of events, and not once has someone said "you can't use that!". In fact, there are hundreds of UK players using Ninja regs.
Ninja make the BEST regs on the market, in my opinion.

Markers: Bob Long Insight, MVP, 2012 G6R and VCOM

Clubs: Marq Clan | Insight Owners Group
WildWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:17 AM #36
iKNOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaught_lives View Post
Dude, Why are you mad at Rob or Ninja? If YOU know the regs are not PI certified then why buy them? It seems to me that you rather blame other people for your own ignorance than take responsibility. This is like you know smoking gives you cancer but you smoke any way and then blame the cigarette company for giving you cancer. Normally I would play "Devils Advocate" but after reading your post, I couldn't. The only people you should be mad and rage at should be yourself and the shop who sold you the equipment.
Im not mad, just a bit dissapointed as in case of accident or government raid, it can bring down alot of brick and mortar stores and fields in Europe who are tricked by Ninja and other not so serious sellers of illegal regs in Europe. Why you think Rob stopped to post? Because he just like me have read the regulations and knows the truth. Why do I not post the link? Just use google. unfortunately the regulation documents are a bit too complicated to read with cross reference etc, so for the average baller, even with link, he would not know more unfortunately. Besides its not my job to show the regulations, its Ninjas job to prove their regs are allowed before placing them on the market in Europe. just I dont like to see when ballers get tricked by righouts lies, weather intentional or by not having the knowlegde.

besides why do you think ninja talks about getting some PI stamps for certain countries? Because in some countries maybe there have already been government raids on regs and shops and players know the true rules, while in other countries players and shop owners just dont know like Rob (in best case that is, lets hope he is not tricking everyone intentional). Rules are 100% the same for all EU and ECC countries in this field.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:24 AM #37
JustinTA
Justin

JustinTA works for a Paintball manufacturer
Here's the act to read for yourself. It clearly outlines that the pi certification applies to the cylinder, not the reg.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/...20:0056:EN:PDF
JustinTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:31 AM #38
Rob @ Ninja PB

Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Im not mad, just a bit dissapointed as in case of accident or government raid, it can bring down alot of brick and mortar stores and fields in Europe who are tricked by Ninja and other not so serious sellers of illegal regs in Europe. Why you think Rob stopped to post?
To be honest, we haven't posted because we're not the type of company that gets into arguments with people online. We have much more important things to do, like dealing with our European customers

If you dont like it, dont buy it. Simple as that.
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:31 AM #39
kostis11

kostis11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kostis11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kostis11 is attending Decay of Nations VII
kostis11 supports DLX Technology
First of all i believe that iknow have a point, or more. A serious company should be responsible enough not to sell regulators if the country's law forbid them. This isabout safety
Secondly can anyone tell me why countries like Greece, Albania and i think Scopia arent coloured and doesnt have the Ninja logo? these tanks wont be for sale there?
Old 01-18-2013, 09:44 AM #40
disturbed989
gun whore addict

Annual Supporting Member
disturbed989 supports Team VICIOUS
disturbed989 supports Bob Gurnsey
disturbed989 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
disturbed989 is Boss
disturbed989 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Im not mad, just a bit dissapointed as in case of accident or government raid, it can bring down alot of brick and mortar stores and fields in Europe who are tricked by Ninja and other not so serious sellers of illegal regs in Europe. Why you think Rob stopped to post? Because he just like me have read the regulations and knows the truth. Why do I not post the link? Just use google. unfortunately the regulation documents are a bit too complicated to read with cross reference etc, so for the average baller, even with link, he would not know more unfortunately. Besides its not my job to show the regulations, its Ninjas job to prove their regs are allowed before placing them on the market in Europe. just I dont like to see when ballers get tricked by righouts lies, weather intentional or by not having the knowlegde.

besides why do you think ninja talks about getting some PI stamps for certain countries? Because in some countries maybe there have already been government raids on regs and shops and players know the true rules, while in other countries players and shop owners just dont know like Rob (in best case that is, lets hope he is not tricking everyone intentional). Rules are 100% the same for all EU and ECC countries in this field.
Nothing anybody has found has said that the regs need to be pi certified. I even tried searching for pi certified regs for a good hour and found nothing. As far as most of the people in this thread are concerned you are just spewing slanderous accusations with absolutely zero proof.
disturbed989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:51 AM #41
iKNOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinTA View Post
Here's the act to read for yourself. It clearly outlines that the pi certification applies to the cylinder, not the reg.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/...20:0056:EN:PDF
Really? Did you also read the relevant part for regulator valves of this directive:

article 3 point 3:

"and cylinder valves, shall be subject to a conformity assessment procedure at least a stringent as that undergone by the receptavle or tank to which they are fitted."

more also under article 3 point 4

ROB: maybe you should have read this a bit more carefull before going international...
Old 01-18-2013, 09:52 AM #42
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987

juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
Quote:

I just can't picture Ninja in the background laughing it up as he is saying "...an other ignorant euro shop selling my illegal regs hahahaha".
(and if any of you read this with a Japanese accent that is just wrong LOL)

Most ballers I know are from my era where many of them are college grads in various fields mine being Aerospace Engineering (non-graduated). we can read the docs posted here, but since they are complicated and you're so sure of yourself, then help us understand you. Post a link to the doc from a government source with the PI on Reg claim and point it out to us (Page, Paragraph, Line). If not you're just another ranting lunatic here on PBN.

Even guys from the UK are posting here saying that they are OK to use. That is unless Rob "brainwashed' the shop and the buyer. I also believe this is why we have CUSTOMS and unless I'm mistaking UK/European Countries have some of the toughest customs out there (followed closely by Canada). They would not allow them in with out the proper stamp.
Dye i4 LENSES and MASK BAGS F/S/T
Disruptive Custom Anodized Full Barrel Kit with 15" Carbon Fiber Tip and Barrel Case
juggernaught_lives is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.