Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-17-2013, 12:30 PM #925
Space Pope

They were both also males, often enjoyed eating food, took naps, and occasionally bathed.
Space Pope is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:40 PM #926
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
They were both also males, often enjoyed eating food, took naps, and occasionally bathed.
That applies to billions of people, but how many people disarm entire countries? A lot less I'm pretty sure.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:48 PM #927
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
That applies to billions of people, but how many people disarm entire countries? A lot less I'm pretty sure.
Are we disarmed?

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:56 PM #928
tomM925
R.I.P America.

tomM925 supports DLX Technology
Not yet.

OBAMA SUCKS.
tomM925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:59 PM #929
Space Pope

Quote:
You insinuate that Obama's and Hitler's motives are the same. That is silly.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:09 PM #930
ripdisc

ripdisc supports Cereal Killerz 2
ripdisc helped look for balloons
ripdisc is playing at Living Legends VII
ripdisc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Obama also wants to exterminate the Jews?! it's all starting to make sense. I never knew how deep it went. Is that why he was reading the post american world?

The Ripdisc Collection
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:15 PM #931
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomM925 View Post
He is using the same tactics as hitler.

Promising a safer America. Using children to get people on his side. The whole sandy hook shooting is pretty shady. A lot of things don't add up.

5.) Police seen extracting a rifle from the trunk of the car that night under the cover of darkness. It was not a shotgun. They were seen clearing the weapon by racking the charging handle 3 times. That is done with a very unique motion on ar15's. Anyone with experience with there's rifles knows this.
Anyone with experience with AR pattern rifles would also know that the charging handle is on the rear of the gun, not the right side like it was on the gun found in the trunk. I don't know if its been confirmed anywhere but I'd bet a Saiga shotgun.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:17 PM #932
tomM925
R.I.P America.

Yeah your right. I will try to find the video I watched. It looked like It may have been from a light pole further away. But yeah that looks like a saiga 12, ak variant, possibly a benelli?

OBAMA SUCKS.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:21 PM #933
tomM925
R.I.P America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdisc View Post
Obama also wants to exterminate the Jews?! it's all starting to make sense. I never knew how deep it went. Is that why he was reading the post american world?
Your saying that, not anyone else. All we've referred to is the way he is going about gun control.

OBAMA SUCKS.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:29 PM #934
sirX
The next Jeremy Salm

sirX donated to help Peyton Trent
sirX supports Team VICIOUS
sirX is reppin' sidebar 4 life
sirX has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
edit- NVM, looks like a skeleton stock after looking closer. However, you can easily tell it is a shotgun shell he clears out of the chamber. And judging by the large magazine he takes off of it, it is probably a Saiga 12 like Drex said.

Last edited by sirX : 01-17-2013 at 01:34 PM.
sirX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:34 PM #935
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

Looked like a tube-mag shotgun with solid stock. I doubt they'll ever release what was actually used.
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:47 PM #936
Blake360

Just like they'll never release the surveillance footage of the recent shootings.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:59 PM #937
sirX
The next Jeremy Salm

sirX donated to help Peyton Trent
sirX supports Team VICIOUS
sirX is reppin' sidebar 4 life
sirX has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volucris View Post
Looked like a tube-mag shotgun with solid stock. I doubt they'll ever release what was actually used.

Look at the first 4 seconds of the video. It had a magazine and you can see the officer take it off and drop it at the 4 second mark.

Also, at the 14 second mark, I first thought it was a side saddle on the stock, then thought it was a skeleton stock. Now I have no idea, it looks odd though.

Edit- Skip to :50 in this video to see the magazine and 1:36 to see the stock.

like this

Last edited by sirX : 01-17-2013 at 02:11 PM.
sirX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:32 PM #938
Treghc

So, what is everyone's thoughts on what TriggerSmart Technologies has introduced?

http://www.triggersmart.com/Pages/TriggerSmart.aspx

Basically, it's an RFID chip installed in the grip or handle of a gun that makes it so that gun is disabled when in areas like schools or churches. It also allows the gun to be disabled when not being used by the actual owner.

Obviously, it won't solve every problem. But if something such as this were mandatory or more wide-spread don't you believe it would lower the potentiality for dangerous actions with firearms?

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 01-17-2013, 02:38 PM #939
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post

Basically, it's an RFID chip installed in the grip or handle of a gun that makes it so that gun is disabled when in areas like schools or churches. It also allows the gun to be disabled when not being used by the actual owner.
I'm pretty sure if someone wanted to kill people at a school they would just take out the chip before doing so. Or they wouldn't use a gun that had this chip in the first place.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:38 PM #940
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
So, what is everyone's thoughts on what TriggerSmart Technologies has introduced?

Obviously, it won't solve every problem. But if something such as this were mandatory or more wide-spread don't you believe it would lower the potentiality for dangerous actions with firearms?
I'm down for the recognition part, not so much the location based kill switch. That can get a bit hairy. Especially if you find yourself up against one of the many millions of firearms that have not been fitted with RF ID.

I say no.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:49 PM #941
Space Pope

Quote:

They are expensive, easily circumvented, and next to impossible to retroactively install on 300 million guns already in circulation. It will solve no problems and can make using the gun in a hurry problematic. It would solve no problems aside from maybe preventing a police officer from having his pistol taken and used on him, though even then the benefits are dubious.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:03 PM #942
Treghc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
I'm down for the recognition part, not so much the location based kill switch. That can get a bit hairy. Especially if you find yourself up against one of the many millions of firearms that have not been fitted with RF ID.

I say no.
I'm iffy on that bit as well. If a situation arose in a location where a gun would help, then... well... ****...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
They are expensive, easily circumvented, and next to impossible to retroactively install on 300 million guns already in circulation. It will solve no problems and can make using the gun in a hurry problematic. It would solve no problems aside from maybe preventing a police officer from having his pistol taken and used on him, though even then the benefits are dubious.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure if someone wanted to kill people at a school they would just take out the chip before doing so. Or they wouldn't use a gun that had this chip in the first place.
The idea is the introduction of the technology as a continued, mandatory service that needs to be used in weapons. Like I said, it wouldn't solve everything. People could get an illegal gun and cause issues. But in the case of Sandy Hook, a technology like this would have prevented use of the firearm.

Look at it this way:

900 people being killed is better than 1,200 people being killed.
900 people being killed is better than 910 people being killed. Anything that can save lives in certain situations should be looked at in order to help prevent murder.

I'm not saying it's the end-all, so please don't act sensationally when I bring this up. This tech could help prevent the theft of use of illegal firearms.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 01-17-2013, 03:04 PM #943
Blake360

Quote:
But in the case of Sandy Hook, a technology like this would have prevented use of the firearm.
No it wouldn't have, because as I said, adam lanza could have just disabled the chip.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:13 PM #944
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:

How hard will it actually be to modify/remove that? Not very.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:14 PM #945
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
I'm iffy on that bit as well. If a situation arose in a location where a gun would help, then... well... ****...

The idea is the introduction of the technology as a continued, mandatory service that needs to be used in weapons. Like I said, it wouldn't solve everything. People could get an illegal gun and cause issues. But in the case of Sandy Hook, a technology like this would have prevented use of the firearm.

Look at it this way:

900 people being killed is better than 1,200 people being killed.
900 people being killed is better than 910 people being killed. Anything that can save lives in certain situations should be looked at in order to help prevent murder.

I'm not saying it's the end-all, so please don't act sensationally when I bring this up. This tech could help prevent the theft of use of illegal firearms.
Most people are shot outside of schools and churches. You'd essentially have to set the chip to....everywhere.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote