Okay folks, I'm feeling generous today. Being that the Smart Parts Shocker is the very first high end gun that I fell in love with, I want to pay tribute to it's AWESOMENESS. I will provide a FREE duracoat service to the ugliest Shockers out there that needs a desperate make over.
Rules (If you don't follow these simple rules, you will be disqualified immediately)
1. Post no more than 2 pictures of your shocker on this thread.
2. Visit my site at www.agvduracoatservice.com
(just click on this link and you are done. Just trying to get my site known to everyone)
3. No flaming or disrespecting other people...especially Me. I'm trying to give back to the SHOCKER LOVER COMMUNITY.
4. Shocker must be an SFT or higher. No Shoe Box Shockers...Sorry
5. Post no more than 2 pictures of your shocker
6. You may enter multiple shockers, but in different entries on this thread.
7. I will decide the design and it will be a surprise. Let's face it, if your gun is entered here, it can't look worse than it will be...
8. If you win, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
9. No side discussions
10. Your gun must be in working condition. (if your eyes don't work it's cool)
11. I will decide the winner or may be put together a poll for people to vote on. (I haven't decided yet)
12. I may add more rules if I wish to do so.
Deadline: 15 February 2013
Good Luck Ladies and Gentlemen and have a great Air Force Day!!!
HERE IS A BEFORE AND AFTER PIC OF THE LAST SHOCKER I DURACOATED THAT BELONGS TO AARON94. I WILL POST THE DYNASTY SHOCKER THAT I'M DOING NOW ONCE I FINISH TO SHOW THE BEFORE AND AFTER.