Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-05-2013, 03:12 AM #1
capnchron

Need help on an older board..

Alright.. so I bought a paintball gun off a buddy to give my kid for christmas, and I thought it was a good deal because I've actually borrowed it and played with it a few times. There is a problem that I'm really not sure how to fix. First problem is, the marker is a Black Dragun and I'm not sure what model it is (company is out of business). It has 1 button on the back and an LED light. It has 3 settings: Safety (Red light), Green (Semi-Auto), and Orange (Full Auto). The main problem I'm experiencing is that it will turn on just fine, you shoot it and what not, but if you turn it off, it will not turn back on if you wanted to turn it back on. The only way I can get it to turn back on is to take the battery out for like 10 minutes. Is this a capacitor problem? Anyone ever replace the capacitor? Just curious what precautions I should take?
capnchron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:39 PM #2
jfrenette

The Black Dragun is the same exact gun as a Rex R2 or an Odyssey Torid X. I'm not sure why they had 3 different names with slight variations. I currently have a rex r2 I'm trying to get back in working order. If everything is fine and you can't figure it out, there's an alternative solution to the board. You can go to the website below and purchase an 03 T-Board. I purchased one because the rex r2 im trying to fix had a fried board and need to get the noid to connect.

http://scenariodreams.com/manuals/o3_manual.htm
Just email the guy because the website is kind of ****ty.
jfrenette is offline   Reply With Quote