PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 12:32 PM #232
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
You're on a roll lately, wtf is this crap? We don't want factual information, they're steelin ur gunz.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2013, 12:35 PM #233
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt H View Post
That's classified.

Pretty sure Jersey
Pretty sure that's classified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_MKIII View Post
I thought he was further south down by maryland or something
Nope I'm in jersey

Quote:
99% sure Jersey, 1% PA.

I think his drive from my house back to his was 4 hours. Both PA and Jersey are doable in 4 hours.
I forgot I gave you my Addy... stalker

Quote:
You suck at stalking.

The address I have for him is Jersey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
This, unless he harbored illegal pmags and an assault rifle in NJ. The legal pmags in jersey are not the ones that are selling for 10x the price.
I bought the Pmags on a federal installation which does not fall under state ordinances. I am active duty military ^____^ and yes.. they are the mags that are selling for over 10x the price. They are legit pmags with windows.

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old 01-16-2013, 12:39 PM #234
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
Protip: I know it isn't about hunting.

Second protip: District of Columbia v. Heller.

You're wrong if you think the second amendment gives absolute unlimited rights to private citizens to own whatever weapons they please.
Not to debate but it also depends on the person's definition of a well armed militia. This is why you can pay a tax stamp for full auto, suppressors, and destructive devices.

I wouldn't mind owning an 12GA AOW in the near future :/

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old 01-16-2013, 12:39 PM #235
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:

You're wrong if you think the second amendment gives absolute unlimited rights to private citizens to own whatever weapons they please.
I believe it does and we still pretty much have that right (see NFA items), aside from high explosives.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:40 PM #236
FL07
On High Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer

"shall not be infringed.".
Old 01-16-2013, 12:41 PM #237
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
You're on a roll lately, wtf is this crap? We don't want factual information, they're steelin ur gunz.
Oh, I forgot.

For real though, I'm opposed to most of the NY SAFE act but acting like I hate guns and burn copies of the US Constitution in my free time because I support a couple of things that the NRA doesn't is a little silly.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:41 PM #238
FL07
On High Alert

Explosives are not really an "arm."
Old 01-16-2013, 12:42 PM #239
FL07
On High Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer

Oh, I forgot.

For real though, I'm opposed to most of the NY SAFE act but acting like I hate guns and burn copies of the US Constitution in my free time because I support a couple of things that the NRA doesn't is a little silly.
It's been established that your basically a fudd.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:42 PM #240
F1VENOM

Quote:
Oh, I forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL07 View Post
Please, when was the first time you shot a gun? In your early 20's?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 01-16-2013, 12:46 PM #241
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

I love people who brag about their GPAs on facebook but ignore the fact that they go to liberal arts diploma-mills.

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Old 01-16-2013, 12:47 PM #242
F1VENOM

Quote:
I love people who brag about their GPAs on facebook but ignore the fact that they go to liberal arts diploma-mills.
Joke's on you for not having rich parents.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:47 PM #243
A Contract Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz View Post
Not to debate but it also depends on the person's definition of a well armed militia. This is why you can pay a tax stamp for full auto, suppressors, and destructive devices.

I wouldn't mind owning an 12GA AOW in the near future :/
There you go. The language of the second amendment can be interpreted in different ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
I believe it does and we still pretty much have that right (see NFA items), aside from high explosives.
Disagree but everyone is gonna have their opinions. Also, I need some ICBMs right about now. I wonder is Sports Authority carries them.

Quote:
"shall not be infringed.".
What well regulated militia are you a part of, Pete? Again, the amendment can be interpreted in multiple ways. What you have to go by is the most recent Supreme Court decision (See: District of Columbia v. Heller, which I assumed you didn't look at) related to the issue. Don't like it? Sue the government to have it overturned.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:48 PM #244
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Joke's on you for not having rich parents.
His school is cheaper than mine.

I know at least 3 people who went to his school for a year then transferred to mine, because they couldn't get into uconn out of high school.

tl;dr it's a **** school

Also pretty sure everyone that goes there is racking up student debt. I haven't got a single dollar of debt, it's all been paid out of pocket.

So much for poor parents.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:51 PM #245
F1VENOM

Quote:
His school is cheaper than mine.

I know at least 3 people who went to his school for a year then transferred to mine, because they couldn't get into uconn out of high school.

tl;dr it's a **** school

Also pretty sure everyone that goes there is racking up student debt. I haven't got a single dollar of debt, it's all been paid out of pocket.

So much for poor parents.
The diploma is just to hang on the wall for your parents to give you the goahead job.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:51 PM #246
FL07
On High Alert

Does not say you have to be part of a well regulated militia. It says "a well regulated militia being necessary to the security to a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.". Very clear. Every citizen is guaranteed the right to keep and bear arms, a right which shall not be infringed. This is not merely for hunting, but to allow the formation of a militia if necessary.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:52 PM #247
F1VENOM

Pretty sure the law doesn't prevent you from owning guns.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:52 PM #248
A Contract Killer

Quote:
I had to Google what a fudd was. I suppose I am but for a very casual owner I bet I have been shooting for about a decade longer than you, am a better shot than you and probably know more about the inner workings of firearms of just about every action from having field stripped and cleaned them more times than I can count. Feels good to be a fudd, I guess.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:54 PM #249
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Quote:
What well regulated militia are you a part of, Pete? Again, the amendment can be interpreted in multiple ways. What you have to go by is the most recent Supreme Court decision (See: District of Columbia v. Heller, which I assumed you didn't look at) related to the issue. Don't like it? Sue the government to have it overturned.
The idea is that citizens have weapons as they like, so that militias could form and grow if need be.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:57 PM #250
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Honestly supra, feel free to believe what you want, but unless it's Ivy or MIT, no one really cares where you got your bachelors from
Old 01-16-2013, 12:57 PM #251
FL07
On High Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_MKIII
The idea is that citizens have weapons as they like, so that militias could form and grow if need be.
Supra gets it.

I never said you haven't been shooting longer than me, vin.

Pliant multiquote on phone, but a restriction on guns is an "infringement.". Doesn't have to be a ban on all guns. Shall not be infringed.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:02 PM #252
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

sup. i should put up blinds on my back office window so people can't see in/what's on my computer
Closed Thread