Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-15-2013, 09:32 PM #1
MaxDevastation

MaxDevastation donated to help Peyton Trent
MaxDevastation supports our troops
Beginners and Young Guns @ Royal Ridges

Are you a beginner (no tournament experience) or under the age of 16 and Interested in forming a team or joining an existing one to play competitive speedball? Then we can provide you with the help you need to eventually compete in nationally recognized tournament series(s) held here in the NW!! We have a pool of experienced tournament players willing to help you. So if your motivated and have the resources, or, if needed, the parental support required to be successful, come on out to Ridges on January 26th or February 9th at 11am for an orientation.

What you will learn in this program: Speedball skills and strategies, team work, communication skills, playing tournament paintball and equipment guidance.
Equipment you need to begin: Appropriate marker, hpa tank, mask, pod pack and non-metal cleats.
Cost: None, other than the cost of entry ($20 per session) and paint.

Please monitor this thread for weather related cancellations and the latest announcements.

You can also reach us for Speedball info. at 360-513-0334
Waivers are required and are available at the field!!
Note: Be sure to bring a filled out waiver (or your parents) with you if you are under 18.
Available online for download: http://home.comcast.net/~captinpaint...%20Release.pdf
From the intersection of Main St, Battle Ground, and Hwy 503 (Safeway at corner) go 6.2 miles north on 503 (also referred to as the Lewisville Hwy) and turn right at Gabriel Rd. Go east all the way to Gabriel's end and you'll see us.
MaxDevastation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:31 AM #2
Los
Seattle Ninjas 09

Los is a Supporting Member
Los plays in the USPL
Los plays in the PSP
Los plays in the APPA D3 division
Take advantage of this opportunity. If you know some kids get them involved in the sport you love.
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:09 AM #3
MaxDevastation

This morning I was asked who is running the "clinic" at Ridges. My reply:

Its not really a clinic, though I guess there are some elements of one. It will be an ongoing program of sorts to bring together players that want to get into competitive speedball but have yet to find a way to do so and to then help them through "clueless" phase of beginning to compete. So far I've had commitments to help from several players that frequent the field, or is already involved with growing Young Guns and some of the Cartel guys.

This program is not intended as a one shot, one day deal but an ongoing, through out most of the year process.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:22 PM #4
super_stanchy
the man with no plan

Annual Supporting Member
super_stanchy works for a Paintball manufacturer
super_stanchy plays in the PSP
super_stanchy supports Bob Gurnsey
SSC Minions and Crossfire Young Guns will be at Ridges on Saturday the 19th!

Come out and check it out, play with us!

Bring a group of friends, or even come alone, as long as your highschool age with limited tournament experience your more than welcome!!

The SSC Minions are always looking for more kids to play, we'd love to meet ya and getcha rollin!

The next generation of players is the future!!!!

Come find us on Saturday, My name is Stanchy, and i'll be wearing my lime green and black SSC Pumps Inc Gear
super_stanchy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:41 PM #5
MaxDevastation

Young Guns and Beginners don't forget to come out this Saturday for the first of two orientation sessions (next one is February 9th) and learn how you can start down the road to competitive paintball. See you at 11am. See first post in this thread for more details.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:05 AM #6
Team_Killed
+*509*+

Team_Killed plays in the PSP
Team_Killed plays in the APPA D4 division
Great thing to do
Team_Killed is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups